48.Their practice session

A few days later, it was usual day. Sid was back from office and after finishing his dinner he moved back to his room.
To his suprise, she asked him to help her in studies.

Avu battled her eyelashes for umpteenth time but Sid showed no response and continued reading his file. She was done with her studies and was now sitting infront of him on the tabel with crossed legs. His demeanor added another spoon of frustration in her mood.

Avu- are you blind ?

She mocked in a infuriated voice that made him roll his eyes.

Sid- and are you dumb ?

He mocked her tone and she pursed her lips, trying to stifle the sheepish grin that was making it's way on her lips.

Avu- you weren't listening, not my fault.

She shrugged her shoulder nonchalantly and got a look from his side.

Sid- and you weren't saying anything and I can only hear if you will speak something.

And this time she couldn't throttle back the sheepish grin.

Sid- now will you speak ?

He said curtly and she cleared her throat straightening her posture.

Avu- look so I'll be straight to my point.

She started and took a pause, sneaking a glance of his.

Avu- ohh I know you are so talented. You can do anything, isn't it ? Why not ? Why not ? If you can handle your business then you can ev..

Sid- I heard you saying that you gonna come straight to the point.

He uttered cutting her rambling in between and her face turned slightly blanch.

Avu- so will you be my da.. I mean will you be my partner in the college anniversary ball ?

She said in a single breath with closed eyes and then took a few deep breaths. She was feeling so abashed. Opening her eyes, she shifted her gaze back at him whose face was as neutral as before.

Avu pov
Will he deny my request ? No, please.

I wanted to ask him beforehand but the time when I remembered it, Prateek have already asked me and I couldn't deny him though.

But now as I'm not going to college and can't practice with Prateek and moreover my leg was hurt, he accepted to go with the only queen bitch.

Though who cares ? His loss and now time for me to capture it.

Sid- I don't dance

He said after a pause in a gruffy voice and a frown etched on her face.

Avu- but you will

She blurted furiously and banged her fist on the table, and wailed when the pain surged in her palms. Sid narrowed his eyes on her deportment.

Avu- I mean you can.. you can

Veiling her painful expression with a nervous smile and hiding her hands back, she gave him a pleading look through her eyes. He rolled his eyes and pulled her hand in front and examine it quickly.

Sid- one day you will surely break your bones due to your childish antics

He derides dryly and she passed him an offended look. But her heart said otherwise, always feeling so overwhelmed by his affectionate side.

Avu- don't try to divert the topic. Even I did all the office work so nicely and I even studied without falling asleep.

She adduced, with a proud look coating on her lips, that made him squint his eye with a look of disbelief.

Hone Laga Tumse Pyaar ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें