21.Silence

She ran holding her heels in her hand and ran until she reached near the main road which was little familiar to her and when she got sure that now she is far from him. She is really bad at remembering roads and their ways.

Avu- finally I can book a cab

She said to herself and widely grinned and took out her phone and quickly booked a cab which will be reaching within half an hour.

Avu- huhh! It's cold

She said shivering and started rubbing her arms and palms

She was really very happy after escaping and literally feeling like she have won some war but also she was scared because she was standing alone in the lonely road in midnight.

Avu- it's okay Neet you are strong

She consoled herself and took a deep breath. The silence was scaring her more as she is a girl who really don't like silence until it's peaceful but this silence was creepy.

To divert her mind and pass the time she opened her game and started playing it. She was really a game addict.

She was completely lost in her game when she felt hot breathes hitting on her bare shoulder.

As she was so busy in the game she ignored it for first and also it was soothing her cold skin and she was feeling warmth but soon the realisation striked her.

She gulped her saliva and slightly turned her head a little and found a familiar face very close to hers and due to this sudden thing she got scared and literally jumped from her place.

Avu- ahhh!

She screamed panting a little and kept her hand over her chest to calm down her breathes. Opening her eyes she found Sid standing over there with his all time neutral face.

Avu- Mr. Nigam... How did you reach here ?

She asked in amusement and her eyes were wide opened.

Sid- do you really think that escaping from me is so easy ?

He said in a curt voice walking a step closer to her with his hands resting inside his pocket. She huffed and rolled her eyes

Avu- Yes I do... And I really thinks that I can escape from you and will surely do it

She replied matching his tone and directly stared into his hazel orbs and took a step back.

Sid- every time you will try every time you will fail

He replied in the same accent staring back, taking another step towards her.

Avu- I will prove you wrong Mr. Wild Cat

Again she took a step a back and prepared herself to run but it seemed as if he had already foreseen her next move.

Her hold over her heels tightened and she turned around in full speed but before she could run Sid grabbed her arms caging her between his chest and armd from behind.

Avu- freaking leave me

She struggled to break his hold.

Sid- try if you can

None of her moves were even affecting his tight muscular grip over her but she was so stubborn to give up.

Avu- ahhh fucking leave me Mr. Khadoos

She shook her body and tried to hit his face by her head but he dodged her attack tightening his grip more.

This continued and she tried to get out of his hold in every possible way but nothing worked but still she was trying.