Chapter 14: The truth

Foxy's POV(After School):

I sighed as I pulled into my driveway. Today had been, interesting I guess you could say. Everyone at my school knows about my nightmares, what I believe they mean. They all think I'm absolutely out of my mind, well everyone except for Lolbit and maybe some others. All because stupid Bonbon just couldn't keep his mouth shut.  Stupid, I Thought, telling them was a mistake, I should have known it would be, Springtrap should have known.I opened my care door and stepped out onto the pavement. As I entered the house, I was met with a seemingly vacant house. Just like when my dad found out.

"Dad," I called out, seeing if he was home or if he was off to who knows where.

"I'll be down in a second," I heard him call from upstairs. Guess he is here, I thought. I noticed a large worn out book on the table. I walked over and examined it curiously, the cover was too worn out for me to read the title. Before I could examine it further, I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I look up and see my dad coming down.

"Hey dad, about yesterday-" I start to say but he cuts me off.

"Hey, its fine, I shouldn't have been so hard on you," he says, says,rifling through the pages of the old book.

"Dad, what are you-" I start to say. My dad stops on a page and shoves the book towards me.

"Does this man look familiar," he asked pointing to a picture. I stare at the image, shook. It was a sketch of the man I'd been seeing in my nightmares recently.

"y-ya, what is-," I start to sat.

"This is an old book I got from my grandfather, he used to read it to me nearly every-night, it's a book about several urban legends, this one in particular, was his favorite, its about a guy, or creature or deity, that goes by many names, including Creation and The Body snatcher." He tells me.

"What does this have to do with my nightmares," I ask, clearly confused.

"This, creation, seems to, according to the legends, live by taking over others bodies," He says. I freeze, remembering what the man had Told him in the dream at the cabins. I looked up at my father, motioning him to continue.

"It supposedly plays with its victims, torturing them through nightmares, and dreams, eventually, it takes, people who seem, close to the person, or just people they know, and challenge them to try and save them." My mind flashed back to the dream, where the man showed me pictures of people I knew, seemingly trapped in a house.

"Oh my g*d," I say shocked.

"And whether their friends live or die, creation gives the person a challenge of there own, an impossible challenge, where they always fail, and when they fail, creation kills them, and takes there body, reducing the person to just a husk, a slave to his will." My father continues, looking up at me. I shudder as I remember what I was told by Eric Richards in my most violent dream. I look back up at my father and meet his eyes.

"In my dream at the cabins there was a man named Eric Richards, he told and showed me a few things, most of what he showed is just a bunch of jumbled up images, like-"

"A puzzle," my dad finished for me. I pause for a second and then nod slowly.

"Ya, ya like a puzzle," I reply, looking back down at the table. My dad looked back down at the book for a second and then slowly shut it. He then looked up at me.