Chapter 9: Eric Richards

Foxy's POV
The lake next to the cabins was kind off small, it was more of a large pond but either way we went swimming. Everyone got into there swim suits after we got back from the hike and ran out to the lake. I was reluctant at first because it still hurt a little bit to walk, but I went anyway. We got to the small docks over looking the lake and As soon as we got there Springtrap took a running jump and cannon balled in.

"Is it cold," Elizabeth yells.

"One way to find out," Eric says creeping behind her.

"Wha-," Eric pushes her and she lands in the water with a splash. Liz surfaces quickly, coughing a bit.

"Give me a warning next time," she yells at Eric.

"But that would ruin the fun," he yells back. While he's laughing Liz swims up to the dock and pulls him in by his leg. At this point everyone else is laughing very hard. I see someone I never got introduced to sneaking up behind Michael. When he's about to push him in Michael steps to the side, turns around and throws the guy in.

"Not today Jeremy, not today," He laughs. Michael jumps in next and everyone else follows. The waters cold but it doesn't bother anyone that much. We play some games like tag and sharks and Minos. It was the most fun I'd had in months. We were there for a few hours. We head back when the sun starts to set. When I get back to the cabin I head upstairs and change. I then head back downstairs, I'm on my phone not paying attention and when I turn the corner at the bottom of the stairs I bump into Mangle who's holding a cup of what I think is Kool-aid which spills all over my shirt, causing me to drop my phone.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry," she says.

"No it's fine," I say grabbing my phone from off the ground.

"Will that stain," she asks a little bit nervous.

"Maybe but don't worry I can just get another shirt," I assure her.

"I can clean it," she says.

"No,no your fine," I say blushing a tiny bit. "You Sure," she asks.

"Ya your fine," I say. I here a giggle and look over and see Eric, Fred, Liz and CC sitting on a couch smiling at us.

"What," I ask.

"Oh nothing ," CC says glancing from me to Mangle. I automatically start blushing.

"Hey, we just bumped into each other that doesn't mean anything," I say.

"What happened," Springtrap asks walking into the room. "Nothing," I say.

"It appears these two have crushes on each other," CC says.

"What, no, no no that's not true," Mangle says, her face turning red. The a huge grin grows on Springtrap's face as he looks at me.

"Yes, you finally have a girl I can tease you about," he says holding his hands up in the air.
"What," I say. At this point my face is as red as my hair.

"How about you just shut up," I say.

"No," Springtrap says smiling.

"Well what about you and Goldie," I say, "Maybe I should tease you about that."

Springtraps smile instantly evaporates as he starts blushing a lot.

"Oh so you do have a crush on her," I say smiling.

"N...no, I-I, Ok yes I do," SPringtrap says holding his hand sup in defeat.

"Hahahaha yes," I say. "Whats going on," I hear Goldie say coming down the stairs. "Nothing," Springtrap says nervously.

"Looks like e need to come up with 2 new ship names," CC says smiling.

"3 actually, there's also you and Fredrick," Eric say while drinking some soda. CC's face instantly turns red.

"Well, well, well how the turntables," I say laughing. Everyone begins laughing, teasing and yelling. Then Chris comes in.

"Hey guy," He says. "My dad asked you guys to shut the **** up or hes going to come over here and beat your ***ess." Everything stops.

"wait, w-what did you just say," Fred asks chuckling. Chris than repeats it.

"How old are you," Mangle asks. "7 why," he replies.

"Who taught you those words," Liz asks.

"Dad, and I sometimes hear Michael say them when he trips or something," he replies.

"Ya, were going to talk to mom," Liz says getting up from the couch and drags Chris out the door.

"A 7 year old swearing, that new," Fred says still chuckling.

"I've been flipped off by a first grader," I say. (Me: Oh my gosh, same!) "WHAT,"  Goldie shouts.

"It's a long sorry for another time," I say laughing.

"I kind of want to here it know," Eric says. "Basically a few years back he, bumped into a kid and that kid was basically a brat and yelled at him. Then as Foxy was walking away he flipped him off," Springtrap tells everyone.

Its getting late so everyone goes to bed, as I do, I begin to wonder what this night has in story for me.
————————————————————————
Foxy, I don't have much time, I can't explain what's going on completely, look anything to do with the man named, Eric Richards, I've been trying to help you but I can tell it's not working, he'll now what I'm up too soon. You have to.... he knows *rumbling* he knows, you on your own foxy, your on your own. *screeching*
I shoot up hitting my head on the bed above me. "ow," I mumble, "You good dude," I hear Bonbon say."Ya I'm fine, just a nightmare, that's all," I say. "ok," Bonbon says going back to sleep. Springtrap peers down from the bed above me. "Another one," he asks in a quiet whisper. I silently nod and then try to go back to bed, which after a few minutes, I am able to.

Another chapter lets go, my motivation is starting to come back so I'll be uploading a lot faster now I hope.