Chapter 2

Foxy's Pov:

As I jog around the park I notice a group of people watching me, I recognize them after a bit. They were some of the people that got me caught. I stare at them each for a second but I stop at one of them. She was a fox like me but she had white hair, tail and ears. She was in the back ground when I got caught. I accelerate and leave the park. Trying not to look back.

10 mins later:

I get home and turn on the TV. Survivor was tomorrow, so I just turn on the News and get a snack. The White fox is still in my head. What was her name, Vixen, or was it Mangle, I think it was Mangle. Not gonna lie she was kinda cute, No! What am I thinking, she'd never love me. I'm just friendless Fox with anger issues, I don't even look that good. I shake the thoughts from my head and sit down on couch to watch the news for a bit.

Mangles pov:

We get home from the park at 8:00. Lolbit heads up stairs and likely starts playing video games or watching a movie. She just Loves star wars and Harry Potter. I get my self a coke and turn on the TV. I go on Disney+ and scroll around. I haven't seen Frozen 2 yet, might as well see it know. I select it and start watching.

(a few hours later)

It was a pretty good movie in my opinion. Don't know why I didn't see it earlier. Lolbit came down the stairs.

"You finally watched that," She says to me.

"Ya," I say.

"I saw that 2 weeks ago and it took until now for you to decide to watch it," she snickers.
"yes it did," I say giving her a small punch.

Foxy's pov (12:20):

My anger management class was pretty close so I rode my bike instead of driving my car. Takes about 7 minutes. The bell dings as I open the door. I'm greeted by the receptionist, Clara.

"Hello foxy your class is in room 3 today down the hall to your left," She cheerfully says.

"thanks," I reply with a small smile.

(2 hours later):

The class went well. I didn't have any out burst of anger or frustration. As I leave I see the White Fox, Mangle another fox who I believe was a sibling. I glance at her and then leave, I don't know if see saw me.

Mangle's pov:

I went with Lolbit to the grocery store and while I was there I saw Foxy. He was coming out of a anger management building. Guess hes trying to change, I say in my head. I think he saw me, but I'm not sure. Me and Lolbit get what we need and head home. Moms home by then. She had a smaller shift than dad and got home a few hours earlier.

"Hey mom," I say I see her.

"Hey honey," she says with a smile.

"Were you out with your friends."

"We were but then we came back and we went and got some groceries," I say.

"Oh you know you don't need to do that, I can get them myself," She tells.

"I know but you always taught me to help others," I laugh. My mom laughs to and we hang out for the rest of the day and play board game when dad gets home.

OK second Chapter done. Next chapter will be about the first day of school, and yes this chapter was much shorter but I wanted to get on to school.