Chapter 6: Friends?

Mangles POV:
As history ended, I see Foxy rush out and as I exit I see him staring at a window and then he spins around as if he saw someone behind him. Some people snicker and I give him a worried glance, he grits his teeth and walks away.

(After English)

I head to Math after english, I don't know anyone in that class but the teachers good. When I get there I notice someone new, there was a Tiger sitting at the back with his feet up on his feet up on the desk. He had ear rings in both ears, a black shirt which a skull on it , Bracelets with spikes and a little bit of a Mohawk. When he sees me he smirks and winks at me. I role my eyes a tiny bit and sit at the front where I sat last time. Kids start coming in and soon the teacher gets up and greets everybody.

"Welcome back class, in the back here we have a student who was not here yesterday, his name is Tucker," she says smiling cheerfully. Tucker grins in the back but doesn't say anything. As we go through lesson I keep getting the feeling that someone is watching me. I glance back and see Tucker watching me. He smirks and winks at me. I just look back at the board.
Class ends and everyone grabs there things and starts heading out. As I get leave I get a few feet away depending the door before I hear a voice behind me.

"Sup cutie?" I sigh and turn around. Tucker's standing right in front of me with a huge grin on his face. I stare at him for a second.

"What's wrong darling," he asks.

"cat got your tongue," he says still smiling. I turn and start to walkway but he grabs my arm.

"Let me go," I say. He Smiles and spins me around and puts his hands on my hips.

"Don't leave now darling, we were just getting to no each other," he says in a pouty voice.

"Let go of me and back off," I say.

"How about, no," he says smiling even more. I slap him when he says that. He then grabs my wrists and squeezes them. I Yelp in pain.

"Listen here, you may be cute but if you do that again, there will be a punishment," he says angrily. Just then someone taps him on the shoulder.

"Listen man, she told you to back off, so back off," it was foxy.

"How about you back off and leave my girl to me," Tucker says threateningly.

"She isn't your girl, I'm pretty sure you just got rejected," Foxy says. Tucker lets go of em and takes a step towards Foxy.

"Listen pal, unless your looking for trouble I suggest to leave," Tucker says angrily, clenching his fists. Before anything else can happen Fredrick and Felicity come walking by and see whats going on. "Hey, whats going on," Felicity says walking towards us.

"Non-ya business," Tucker shouts at her. bye this time Fredrick had noticed me.

"Dude what the ****," he shouted back motioning toward me.

"Back off, Teddy Bear," Tucker shouted at him. Fredrick was about to run up and punch him when a teacher came by.

"Tucker Richards, you stop that right now," he shouts. Tuckers growls and then starts to walk away.

"Get back here," the teacher shouts. Tucker tries to run but runs right into Eric who had probably heard the shouting and came over.

"What we have here," Eric says grinning. Eric drags him over to the teacher who takes him to the principle. Felicity helps em up and after a brief exchange of words, I look over at Foxy.

"Thank you," I say.

"No problem, anyway, Ima head.

"You want to eat with us at lunch," Felicity asks.

"Oh, nah I'm fine," Foxy says trying to walk way.

"Ha ha, no you don't," Eric says grabbing Foxy's backpack.

"Hey dude let me go," Foxy says, trying to get free but Eric drags him to the Cafe.

"Come on we're going to lunch," Eric says laughing. I can't help but laugh too. We get to the cafe and sit down. Foxy's a little upset but he stays. Everyone else shows up and soon we're talking and telling jokes. lolbit even gets Foxy to laugh. As time went on he began to open up a bit more. When lunch ended we all got up and headed to our next classes.

"See you at Pe," I say to Foxy.

"Ya, see you there," he replies. I'm about to walk away but then I stop. I turn around and look at Foxy. I hold out my hand.

"Friends?" He looks at my hand for a second. Then he shakes it.

"Ya, sure, friends," he says back, smiling a bit.
Next chapter done.
821 words