Chapter 11: The dream

I wake up an a cold hard floor. I groan as I slowly lift my self off it, I rub my head and look around, trying to find out where I am. It looks lien I'm in a bathroom. I take a steps toward a door and grasp the handle. I open the door and step out into a basement. The first thing I notice is a self, full of tvs, there all static but when I get closer words appear, the time approaches, your time is almost out.

"Who are you," I shout, staring at the TVs.

I go by many names, for now just call me..... Hunter.

"What do you want from me," I ask looking around the room more.

That is simple, I want.....life, your, life.

"what, what do yo-"

It is how I live, it is how I have lived for centuries, feeding off the joy of creation and burning what remains, you are next foxy, soon your body, will be my body and your soul, will be another one of my puppets, he has tried to help you, Richards will pay for that, he, will, right now. As it says that the lights to my left came on, I saw a man, with rabbit ears, he was chained down, the chains led back to a furnace behind him. I took a step toward him and as I did, the chains began to be drawn back, I started running I grabbed on to him and tried to help but I couldn't. He reached his arm around. And grabbed my head, he looked me in the eyes and his eyes began to glow purple.

"remember what you see," he utters before pain begins to flood my head, images flashed through my mind, words appeared, I saw the robots I saw days ago, I saw other robots, severely damaged ones, the words, once people, now his puppets, that have fallen into despair, fallen, into agony, you can free them, but you must survive, survive. You and the others, with that he takes his hand of my hand is is dragged into the furnace, I glance back on the TVs.

He is right you can free them, but you must live, you and your friends, images appear on the screens, and I guarantee, that you will not, the images showed four rooms, each with one person, I recognized Chris in the first, he was in a bed room, curled up on a bed with curtains, I couldn't recognize the 2nd, whoever it was they were covered with a blanket they were in a living room, the 3rd one I recognized immediately, it was Spring, he was slumped down in a chair inside of an office, the 4th one (in the joy of creation story mode this level doesn't exist) I saw Nightmari, he was slumped against a wall in what looked like a kitchen. I hear a clank and then what sounded like a prison door sliding open, I slowly turned around and saw a massive robot, it had 4 arms, and 3 legs

 I hear a clank and then what sounded like a prison door sliding open, I slowly turned around and saw a massive robot, it had 4 arms, and 3 legs

I stared at it and it stared back, then, it lunges at me.
Ok, so my major revisions are basically done, them being the dream sequences.