Chapter 3: First Day Of School part 1

Foxy's pov: I wake up sweating like usual. I thought for a bit and the I remember part of my nightmare. I had seen some kind of room. There were curtains, a window, there was a lamp on a nightstand and a closet, there was also a device that was glowing green.

I Sit at my desk, pull out a blank piece of paper and quickly draw it up. After I finish I unlock and open a cabinet that was full of other drawings about my Nightmares and put it in and shut it and lock it. I look at the clock. Its 5:30. School starts at 6:45. No use trying to go to sleep. I change get my backpack ready with everything I need and then go downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Your up early," I hear my dad say as he comes down the stairs to get breakfast.

"I just woke up early, chose not to go back to sleep," I reply not looking up.

"You know if anythings troubling you, you an always tell me," He says.

"I know," I say still not looking up.

"I know you've been struggling lately," He says.

"I know," I say again glancing up."I'm always here if you need me," he says again.

"Dad I Know,"I say a bit louder sounding a bit upset. My dad looks little hurt after I say this.

"I'm....sorry,"I say.

"It's ok, you've been though a lot," He says patting me on the back and heading out to the garage.

"Remember you have school at 6:45," Dad says.

"I know," I say finishing breakfast. I hear the garage door opening and then a car leaving, then the garage closes. I sit down on the couch and start watching TV. I shift through the channels until I find one that's interesting and watch it.

50 mins later:

I go into the garage and get into my car and start the engine. I open the garage door and back out of it. Then I close it and start driving to school. As I drive I see people walking with there friends on the sidewalk. I pull into the schools parking lot and park my car. I get out and lock it and then go inside. People are already here, I see people on the sides of the hall, I notice Mari, one of Mangle's friends, I choose not make I contact when she looks over at me. I enter the office and freeze for a second. No one else is there and Nightmare Bonnie is at the desk.

 No one else is there and Nightmare Bonnie is at the desk

He looks up and grins at me.

"Hello Foxy," he says almost sounding nice.

"hey," I say back.

He looks behind me, "where's your friend, hm what was his name, scrap trap?" He says smiling. I growl at him.

"Oh ya, didn't he leave you all alone," he said. I growl at him again and he stops. He pulls out a piece of paper looks at it for a bit and then hands it to me.