Chapter 10:

*sings* it's my birthday, It's my birthday.
So basically, I got some advise and I'm going to be modifying all the chapters including this one.

Mangles POV
I wake up at about 7:02. I glance at Goldie, Mari and see they're still asleep but when I look for CC who is below me she is not there.

Must have waken up already, I think to myself. I slowly climb down the ladder and slip out the door. I quietly change in the bathroom and creep downstairs so I won't wake anyone up. I grab a bowl, a box of cereal and some milk. I eat breakfast quickly and put the bowl in the sink and go into the living room. I notice Fredrick and CC out on the porch in the front. I grab the tv remote and turn on the tv. There isn't anything interesting so I grab a book instead. As I'm reading I hear the door open and see Fredrick and CC walk in, talking cheerfully and holding hands. I smile a bit.

"Good morning," I say. They freeze for a second.

"Oh hey Mangle how are you," CC asks chuckling nervously.

"What were you guys doing out there," I ask grinning.

"Well......we were...um," Fredrick scratches the back of his head nervously while he speaks.

"Are you two a thing now," I ask cheerfully.

"Well...yes, yes we are," CC says. "But don't you tell anyone, we want to reveal it ourselves."

"Ok, Ok fine, I'll keep it a secret," I say.

"Thank you," CC says hugging me. We hear a door open upstairs so we quickly turn on the tv and try to act natural. Mari and Felicity come down the stairs.

"Morning," I greet them.

"Good morning," Felicity reply's going into the kitchen to get break fast. Mari sits next to me as I surf the channels to find something interesting though I really just want to go back to my book. Bonbon and Foxy come down after. Foxy looks a little spooked and he walks outside. "

"Hey Bonbon how'd you sleep," Fredrick asks him when he comes down.

"Pretty good though Foxy woke me and Springtrap up when he had a nightmare," (yes last chapter I said it was Eric because I wasn't thinking but I've fixed it now let's continue.) He says rubbing his eyes.

"Did he say anything about it," I ask.

"No," he reply's.

"Mangle nightmares are natural, they happen all the time for some people," Felicity says coming in from the kitchen.

"Ya your right," I nod. Liz and Eric come down a few minutes later.

"Ok today I think we're going on  another hike to an area where you get an amazing view of the mountains, when we get back we can just chill or go to the lake again unless my parents change the schedule a little bit," Liz says

"Got it," Fredrick replies.

"When are we going," Mari asks.

"11:00," Elizabeth replies.

"Ok, sounds pretty nice, how long is the hike gonna be," Mari asks.

"Longer than the one to the water fall, probably take us an hour, Springtrap and Foxy will probably do it in 45 minutes if they speed run it like last time," Liz replies.

"Oh please I'll do it in 30," Springtrap boasts coming down the stairs.

"What you wanna bet," Liz asks.

"10 dollars," Springtrap says.

"Deal," Liz replies. Shaking Springtrap hand. I laugh a little and glance out the window. I notice Foxy chopping wood, he still looked a little spooked. I decide to go and have a small conversation with him so I get up and head towards the door.