Chapter 19: Sun

Mangles pov:

*rrrrrrrrring*

My face froze inches away from Foxy's. It was my phone, I slowly look down, removing my hand from Foxy's cheek, I slowly reach into my pocket and remove my phone and see it's from Lolbit. Regret begins to consume me. I can't just leave her hanging.

"I.....should probably take this," I say regretfully. Foxy nods his head sadly in agreement. I stand up and walk out the door, I answer the phone with my hand slightly trembling. I'm immediately met with what sounds like crying.

"Lolbit, are you ok," I say panicking a bit.

"I *sniff* talked with her, t-told her you were *sniff* at Foxy's house," she says sniffling. "She got a little mad *sniff* I rose my voice, we screamed at each other, and *sniff* s-she slapped me." My mouth dropped and my eyes widened in disbelief.

"Where are you, I'm coming to pick you up," I say fumbling for my keys.

"The park," she says sniffling.

"Ok wait there," I say hanging up. I look back and see Foxy worriedly watching from the doorway.

"My mom slapped Lolbit," I tell him. His eyes widen.

"Is she ok," he asks.

"She's crying, I'm going to pick her up, she's at the park," I say turning and walking down the stairs. I briskly walk downstairs and out the door and quickly get in my car and start driving to the park. I'm half way their when I realize. I didn't say goodbye, I just left him there! I think regretfully before shaking my head. Family comes first, he knows that. He won't take it personally, right? I think for a second before I realize I'm there. I quickly park my car and briskly walk out into the park searching for Lolbit. I quickly notice her with her head down sitting on a bench. I quickly run to her calling her name. She looks up just a little. When I get to her I quickly pick her up and pull her into an embrace as she cries on my shoulder.

"It's gonna be on, it's gonna be ok Lolbit," I say trying to calm her down. After a few minutes I'm able to calm her down a little bit. We both sit on the bench.

"I-I think she regrets it, she seemed upset that she slapped me, she called after me trying to apologize, but I just ran out," Lolbit says sniffing a little bit.

"It's ok, I can talk to her about it over the phone, we'll get this sorted out, in the mean time we can just stay at Mari's house again," I say placing my hand on her shoulder. She slowly nods in response.

"So, anything happen at Foxy's," she asks looking up at me. I pause for a second, should I tell her, no not now.

"No, he just explained a bit more about his dreams and then I got your phone call," I reply. She seems slightly disappointed but accepted it.

"Come on let's go to Mari's," I say standing up and walking back to my car Lolbit close behind me.

Foxy's pov:

I watch as Mangle briskly walks to her car and drives down the road. Family comes first, I would do the same. I think trying to shake some things from my mind. Was it love, would it work, or would it just end in sorrow, like nearly everything. I continue to think.

"Something happen," I hear my dad ask.

"Lolbit called, their mother slapped her," I say turning.

"Why," my dad replies looking slightly confused.

"Probably something to do with me," I say sadly. "Their mother doesn't want them to hang out with me, and they don't care."

"Anything else happen while you two were up there," he then asks.