•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ•

||𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓||

||𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓||

"Y/n, leave Taehyung or you will bear with the consequences."

"If you think your stupid threats would work on me, you are very wrong."

"Oh yeah? then don't tell me I didn't warn you. Watch out for what is waiting for you."

"When Taehyung first introduced me to his family all of them accepted me with open arms and I thought nothing could go wrong between us. Between all those smiling faces there was a devil in disguise and she was waiting for the right moment to attack. Mrs.Kim, Taehyung's step mother always hated Taehyung and wanted to see him sink although she pretended to be the perfect mother infront of him.

Mr.Kim being the famous industrialist wanted Taehyung to join in his father's company, follow his footsteps but that dream scattered the moment Tae decided to pursue his dream as a singer. Mr.Kim was very much against the idea but Taehyung was adamant about his decision and Mr.Kim had no other choice but to lose against his son's determination.

When Taehyung was only seven his biological mother died in a car accident and Mr.Kim decided to remarry, Shinee aka Mrs.Kim to look after his children but what he didn't know was, he only had put his children in danger. Mrs.Kim had been using those two as she pleased, from deciding to what they both had to wear to what they had to eat, it was all decided by Mrs.Kim.

They were practically her puppets which she controlled. This went on for years and the first time Taehyung went against her was when he decided to become a singer even though she had warned him not to. She couldn't bear the idea of him overstepping her and her hate for him started to grow more when Taehyung completely ignored all her requests after growing up and Taehee went along with her brother.

Mrs.Kim wanted Taehyung to marry Iseul who is the daughter of Industrialist Kang Kyungsoo and Kang Mina aka Mrs.Kim's best friend. The Kim Industries is already a very successful company all around Korea but not as much as Kang Industries. The greediness of wanting the company to grow more, Mrs.Kim persuaded Mr.Kim to get their heirs to be arranged together.

When Mr.Kim purposed the idea to Taehyung, he was ready to try but when the relationship between him and Taehee didn't work out they eventually broke up. Now Mrs.Kim was more frustrated than ever and her frustration only grew when Taehyung got into a relationship with me. She just wanted to use Taehyung and Taehee as her assets but now that they both had chosen their own ways, they were of no use to her.

She started to show her true colours to me after a month or two, after we met. She threatened me, threatened me in every way possible but when nothing worked she stopped or so I thought. All this time she was looking for my weakness and she did find it.