PART 22

welcome back guys to a new chapter.

Last time we saw how thor met and was kidnapped by Gor while izuku and class 1A had their final exam and at the end how izuku went to a different planet and there he found dead gods.

NOW ONTO THE STORY-

izuku looked around in the room and saw all the gods brutally murdered. And while he was looking around he felt a presence behind him and he turned around finding a dog jumping at him so izuku in retaliation swung his hammer back hitting the dog and sent him away then he looked around and found there were even more black dogs and izuku decided the best bet would be for him to leave this place so he flew away and into space he looked at the dogs in the palace and decided he needs to stop GOR right now and to do that he would need to find information about him. 

So izuku went to the omnipotence city

Upon arriving there izuku met with Lord Librarian and said "sir, i am sorry to bother you right now but i need your help" and Lord Librarian replied saying "no need to apologize izuku i knew you would come here so i have already prepared what you ...

Upon arriving there izuku met with Lord Librarian and said "sir, i am sorry to bother you right now but i need your help" and Lord Librarian replied saying "no need to apologize izuku i knew you would come here so i have already prepared what you need this is all the information about GOR and the time portal here."

As izuku went over to the the table and looked at it seeing that there were thousands of books so he pulled out his phone and said "let me just tell me friends and family that i will be gone for a few days." as lord librarian just nodded and left while izuku dialed the number to his father and when the call was answered he said "hey dad where are you right now" and all might said "well i was explaining the kids about the summer camp where are you though" and izuku said "well i ran into GOR'S dogs so i am now in omnipotence city and i am learning more about him so i will be gone for a few days you guys head to the camp without me okay" all might hearing this said "okay" and the phone was hung up by izuku. All might then looked at the students and said "he will not come with us to the camp so pack your stuff we are leaving." 

LET'S TIME SKIP THE TRAINING CAMP BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW BAKUGO GOT COUGHT WHY BECAUSE PLOT.

Izuku now got up from studying non-stop for 4 days as he stood up he stretched and said "that was tiring" and then he remembered that his phone was dead for a 2 days so he charged it and saw that he had many texts from his friends and family.

And as he read the texts he came across one from his father saying "come quickly bakugo has been abducted by all for one and GOR." Izuku seeing this text quickly grabbed his hammer and flew back to earth at insane speeds and when he arrived in Japan he went straight to his father's agency and upon entering saw his father and many other heroes getting ready to leave for what looked like a mission and izuku said "may I join in" and all might said "yes now let's go I'll explain on the way" as all of them left the building izuku thought 'why do I have to face him just after the serpent'

As the mission to save bakugo from the villains began.

END OF CHAPTER.

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE THE STORY