♡ chapter 6 ♡

The wedding ceremony will start in a few more minutes and the bride is having bad feeling in his heart. He would like to tear up but not when Kim Taehyung is glaring at him like an enemy instead of best friend for a past few seconds.

"if I see a single tear escaped from the art I've done on you, I will smack your plump jibooty real hard Park Jimin ah" Taehyung threatened while he put the make up brush back on the rack.

"you little devil"
Jimin pouted as he was trying to hold back the tear from falling.

It has been the fourth times Taehyung needed to touch up the make up on his best friend. They just need to wait for his father to come and lead him out of the room across the hall.

"what if I fall when I walking??"

Another question came from Jimin and Taehyung could not help but to roll his eyes. He moves his chair a bit more closer to the other omega before he reaching out his hands to hold his best friend on his shoulders.

"no need to worry, you will do great"
He assured the smaller omega.

"d-don't you think everything happens too quick? I'm still y-young and-"

The knocks on the door had caused Jimin to feel his heart beating in his throat in painful way. He was beyond nervous and he will not hesitate to run away out of the huge hall.

"Jiminie, let's go"

The omega can hear his father from outside of the door calling for him. He swore that his heart had beat ten times faster then it should be.

Jimin then frantically turned to look at Taehyung in pleading way, as if his best friend will help him escape of the wedding like those in the movies he used to watch.

"go or I will smack your-"

"fine I will go!"
The omega cut him off with a huff.

"just to let you know that i will watch you from the first seat row later!"
Taehyung said before Jimin closed the door and walked to his father.

The smile flashed from the older alpha was enough to encourage him a little as he began to hold hands with his father. His presence in the hall had caused most of the guests to left their mouth fall open as if they were seeing an angel.

He often hearing people throwing compliments to him but he was not enjoy them really much. Some girls once tried to throw a bucket of dirty water because of their crushes like him and that was a chaos during collage year.

His eyes had glued to the red carpeted floor for a long time so he decided to lift his gaze up for a few moments but he was not expecting that he will make an eye contact with the groom that soon. Jungkook must be staring at him from the start and the thought had caused a weird tickling tension in his stomach.

The steps was smooth until he realized that now he is holding Jeon Jungkook's large hand. His father was already disappeared as the priest had approaching them.

They were done with the vows while Jimin was trying his best to not faint by the attention given. The omega just looking over the floor to clear his mind.

"-you may kiss"

Jimin widened his eyes in pure surprise. He was never thought about this part when he thought about the risk of he agreeing on this marriage a few days ago at the hospital. He was sure that Jungkook had already look at him but he refuses to move his gaze away.

Maybe he delayed the process for a few minutes as he felt Jungkook lift his head up by his chin. They were staring into each others eyes without exchanging words before the alpha killed the gap between them and connecting their lips in front of the hundreds guests.

The applause was echoing inside the hall and Jimin could even hear Kim Taehyung's voice was cheering along with the other guest.

Jimin opened his eyes after a few seconds when he could feel his lungs were burning for lacking some oxygen. He hesitantly poking the alpha to signal him to back away and Jungkook did.

"sorry"
The taller mumbled.

Then both of them turned to face the crowd while standing next to each other. Jungkook then hold his husband's hand to lead Jimin walking along with him, greeting some of the guest and their friends that had arrive on time.

Jimin was watching everyone with a pout of his face. He has not seen his father anywhere in the hall. Curiousity began to overwhelm in his chest before he tugged on Jungkook's hand to gain his attention.

The soft tug hand cause the alpha stopped his conversation with a tall dimpled man. Jungkook turned his attention at his husband but Jimin seemed hesitant. The omega thought Jungkook might be mad at him for interrupting him talking with his friend.

"well, I will excuse myself then"
The tall dimpled man said as Jungkook nodded his head.

"do you need anything?"
Jimin nodded his head as he glanced over his sides.

"where is appa?"
He asked, his voice was soft.

Jungkook also scanning his surrounding but he found Jimin's father nowhere to be seen in the area. He furrowed his eyebrows before he tightened the grip and walked to the waiting room.

There's a few people inside seem like they are discussing something. However all of them stopped when they noticed about the newlyweds' arrival in the room.

"you guys should greet the guests"
Jungwoo said when his eyes landed on the husbands.

"where... where's appa?"
The small omega asked from behind his husband, still hesitating to meet other people at this moment.

The question had everyone to become mute. Jimin could feel the tension in the air was heavy until it was suffocating him in the same time. It had caused him to feel uncomfortable as he unconsciously tightened his grip on Jungkook's hand.

"appa, did you hide something from us?"
Jungkook asked with a frown plastered on his handsome face.

"you're not supposed-"

"tell me what's wrong"
The young alpha demanded.

Jimin somehow felt intimidated by his husband's dominant aura as he was hiding himself behind his own husband. He could sense everyone was looking at each others as they were exchanging glances in hesitation.

"Park Chanyeol fainted and he was admitted to emergency ward"

The omega widen his eyes in surprise. Both of his small hands turned cold and he almost lose his balance if Jungkook has not catch him from crashing against the tiled floor. His breath is getting quicker by each seconds before he began to sob out loud.

_***_

I got the idea to write this book when i was showering 😌

I'm not sure yet either i should write a long story or a short, which one would you prefer?? I'm okay with anything <33

Share me your thoughts!

maybe I'll update one more chapter

Thank you for reading!!