♡ chapter 8 ♡

It supposed to be their first day of wedding but the newlywed husbands were spending their time at the funeral until evening. Jimin was refused to eat his breakfast and even medicine after he woke up after being unconscious for the whole night.

Jungkook was a bit worry of his husband weak condition so he decided to stick close to the small omega all the time. He wrapped his arm to secure his crying mess husband who has not stop shed his tears.

"drink some water, you might dehydrate"
The alpha advised but Jimin could only buried his face deep into his husband's chest to find some comfort.

After a few moments, Jungkook finally able to make Jimin drank half of the bottle. He was about to say something but he stopped when he noticed his mother is approaching them.

The omega was too busy wiping his non stop tears causing he has not noticing about his mother in law presence.

"Jiminie, come here"
Jeon Minseo spoke with her soft tone.

Jimin flinched when he heard someone called for his name out of sudden as he peeled himself off his husband in hesitation before he clinging to his mother in law. Mouth was sealed shut while he listened to her whispering sweet nothings to his ear.

It was comforting and Jungkook can even hear Jimin purred. This had caused a smile of relief to form on his handsome face after a few days he was worrying about the omega.

"you have me, you have appa and also your husband so please don't be sad"
The older omega smiled to Jimin who was not strong to hold his tears in.

That was how he tear up for the hundredth time that morning. Minseo  needs to coo and whispers another assuring words to the smaller pup before she could heard Jimin sniffed.

"oh no, your face look so pale right now! you guys should head home already"
The mother said as she turned to face her son with a pair of worry eyes.

Jungkook nodded his head but Jimin just sniffed while looking at his father's picture in the room. Heart was heavy to leave the place even though he knows that he will never see his father again.

The cloud seemed dark outside as if it will start to rain anytime so Jungkook does not want to make Jimin catch cold for staying outside for too long. He then linked their fingers together and drag Jimin out of the room who was a bit hesitant to leave at first.

They got inside the car that Jungkook decided to drive himself with Jimin was sitting at the passenger seat. The alpha thought that Jimin was feeling cold so he turn on the heater until he noticed Jimin has not rubbing his hands together anymore.

"do you want to eat something-"

Jungkook took a quick glance to look at his husband who is sleeping like a baby on his seat. A low chuckle escaped from his mouth when he heard the soft snores coming from the omega again.

He looked so calm in his sleep and Jungkook could not help but to form a smile. It must be hard for the omega to go through this problem at his young age that still deserve love and affection from family.

A familiar building can be seen from a few kilometers away before Jungkook drove to the parking lot. Seeing Jimin sleeping peacefully like this had caused him to feel bad to wake him up. Jungkook does not thinking twice before he just shrugged and walked to the other side and carry his husband.

He needs to make a mental note to make sure to feed Jimin more often when he noticed about his husband got a light weight and he was afraid for his health condition. One more time he adjusted the position of the sleeping omega in his arms, Jungkook carried into the lift to reach for his door.

The alpha managed to open and close the door without waking Jimin up as he walked into his bedroom and tucked his husband under the thick cover. A whined came from the omega when he lost touch with Jungkook but then Jimin snuggles into the bed mattress that smell exactly like Jungkook.

"he's silly"
Jungkook chuckled as he watched Jimin hugging his pillow like his second skin.

Clock on the wall had showing it's almost two in the evening and he realized that Jimin had not eaten anything yet. He glanced on the omega for the last time before Jungkook closed the door of his bedroom and head to the kitchen downstairs.

There was not so much ingredients left in the fridge since he often spending his time at his family mansion. A frown took over his face as he tried to figure out something quick to cook before Jimin would wake up.

"spaghetti isn't bad I guess"
Jungkook muttered as he began to boil the spaghetti and prepare the sauce.

A grey apron looked so hot on him and not to mention his rolled up sleeves that enough to expose his muscular veiny arms. His fierce eyes when he focused his attention on the stove was same when he worked on his office table.

He prepared the food into two plates before he served them on the dining table just in case Jimin would like to eat later on. A smile of satisfaction plastered on his face when he takes a look at the well arranged table with his cooking was still steamed hot in the each plates.

A scream echoing from upstairs followed by some incoherent words that the alpha could not hear it clear. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at the sudden outburst but then he finally remembered that the familiar voice belongs to Jimin.

In a second he ran upstairs to his bedroom and dashed inside when he can found a small bulge on the bed where he believes Jimin was curling his body up under the cover.

"Jimin? hey, it's me"
Jungkook spoke as he tried to poke the younger a couple of times.

Jimin pulled the cover enough to let his eyes peeking out to look at his husband before the omega launched over the surprised Jungkook. The taller was not saying anything but he just let Jimin clinging close to him like a little puppy.

"what's wrong?"

"appa.. J-jimin wants appa"
The omega said in hushed voice.

"you must be hungry, let's eat first okay?"
Jungkook ruffled his husband's hair.

_***_

i might publish some of my drafts

that's a lot 🙂

share me your thoughts!

follow me for more!

thank you!