♡ chapter 10 ♡

Another quiet day in the huge luxurious apartment and Jimin was half sleeping while cuddling to his favorite blanket on the large couch. The show that playing on the television was not enough to attract his attention.

The omega can feel his body is getting weaker by each passing days but he was not interested to tell anyone about it. He was missing his father so bad that he cried every single night to sleep.

About Jungkook, he seemed like avoiding the younger most of the time. They were not bumping into each others at all since Jungkook will return home late at night and disappeared early in the morning when the sun just peeked out of the horizontal line.

Jimin was not complaining yet he understands that they just arranged marriage, nothing more so he thought that he got no power to argue.

A sudden sound came from the doorbell had caused the poor omega to flinch in surprise. He turned to look at the clock before he sighed in relief. A food delivery guy will come when the clock reached lunch and dinner time, just like Jungkook had ordered from his office.

The omega took a few moments to rub his swollen face as he walked to the door and found a familiar food package on the floor. Without saying anything, Jimin pick the paper bag and close the door shut behind him.

"at least he cares- no, eomma must be the one who asked him to do this"
Another sigh escaped from his mouth.

His empty stomach growled when he sniffed on the savoury smell of the food. It was a food container inside in Jimin read the words written on the container.

"tteobokki?"
Jimin smiled when he remembered his father used to love this menu so much.

With all his best, he tried to hold back his tears and take the cutlery. Jimin could tell it must be really spicy just by looking at the dark red color of the sauce.

The omega just shrugged before he stuffed his mouth with the food, not wanting to let it turn cold. It was delicious enough to satisfy his taste buds but not when after he took a couple of bite.

His stomach feels like it was burning from inside and this had caused Jimin to hiss in pain. He clutched his hand over his belly before he began to caught a couple of times.

"w-water.."
Jimin muttered before he turned his head to look at the kitchen.

The painful session down his stomach was not a joke. He tried to stand up but only to fall on the floor a second later. His hold on his lower abdomen got tightened before he black out from the overwhelming pain.

"get out, i don't want to see your face"
Jungkook snapped as he throw a thick file on his table.

The staff seemed like he will pee himself in any moments. He used his shaky hands to take the file and bowed a perfect ninety degree to his boss before he rushed towards the door.

A heavy sigh escaped from his mouth as the alpha pinched the bridge of his nose to ease his headache. The clock was tickling on the wall and he got not so much time before his next meeting with the marketing department will began.

"fuck him, how can he told me about that thing in the last minute"
Jungkook groaned as he grabbed his car key and other important things.

He was glad that he managed to get inside the lift right after he reached there. Foot tapping on the lift floor as he was about to be impatient with the speed of the lift.

Without wasting any time, the alpha rushed to his car and drive to his apartment. He peeked his watched and it was showing almost two in the evening so he assumed that Jimin must taking his nap right now.

The thought had caused him feeling at ease since he was not planning to bump with the omega at all.

"why do every lifts must be this slow?!"
Jungkook muttered in annoyance.

His eyes will stick to his branded watch most of the time. He needed to make sure that he will able to make time to the meeting. Business is his number priority.

When the door slides open, Jungkook fixed his grey suit before he stepped out. The alpha pushed open the door but it was locked from inside so with a low sigh, he takes out his spare keys and pushed the door open once again.

He does not spare a single glance over the couch when he was passing by the living room to reach the stairs. The file that he needed was on his study table along with a couple of his working papers on the side.

Footsteps can be heard coming from the stair with Jungkook clutching the file with his left hand. He then realised that the living room was too silent and he has not hearing any soft snoring sound from the couch.

The alpha got a weird feeling in his chest asking him to go and check out whether Jimin was sleeping or not. He took a deep breath as he walked to the couch and he found the omega was not there.

A frown plastered all over his face in confusion, he turned to look over the kitchen but he found nothing as well. Jungkook then turned to look in front of the couch and he finally spotted Jimin laying on his side on the ground with his one hand on his stomach.

The frown was not disappeared yet. Jungkook fighting with his inner alpha just in case Jimin was sleeping until he fall from the floor or something bad happened to him.

"at least just pick him up"
Jungkook said with a heavy sigh, finally agree with his inner alpha.

He touched Jimin's arm but then the alpha pulled his hand back in surprise. The omega was freezing cold like a corpse and this had caused his eyes to grow wide. Jungkook then pushed his hair backwards and exposing the omega's pale face without any shade of red blush color.

"jimin? yah, jimin ah!!"
Jungkook called while shaking his husband in order to wake him up.

The omega was not showing any reaction and this had caused Jungkook to feel worry even more. All the paperwork and his file were forgotten as the alpha picked his husband who was extremely light as feather.

"fuck.."

_***_

Drama ahead maybe 😔

I want to do my homework but i don't have any motivation 🙂

anyways share me your thoughts!

follow me for more!

thank you for reading!