♡ chapter 36 ♡

Back to present

"love, I'm home!"

It does not take a long time before Jungkook can see his husband running from kitchen towards his direction with a huge smile on his face. The taller open his arms wide to invite his husband into his embrace.

"you promised me to be back before twelve!"
Jimin pouted his lips.

Jungkook could not hold himself from capturing those plump lips as he had caused the omega to get mini heart attack at his sudden action.

"you are getting even more beautiful everyday"
He said with a wide smile, a pair of his strong arms curling around Jimin's small waist.

"don't smile like that, you look so whipped"
Jimin scold playfully with a red blush tinting his cheeks.

"I'm whipped for the love of my life"

Then both of them burst into laughter, enjoying the warmth from each other in the same time. However Jungkook got an idea to lift his husband up, arms securing on his back and under his knees to prevent the omega from falling down.

"hey, put me down!"
Jimin screamed as he hides his face into the crook of Jungkook's neck, arms circling around his neck too.

"my princess is tired of waiting me all day so i would be honoured to take my princess to his chamber, the most comfy place can be found in our castle"
Jungkook joked with a smile.

The next morning, both of the husbands can be found cuddling on their shared bed, refusing to let go of each other while Jungkook just admiring Jimin's effortlessly breathtaking features in silence.

"beautiful" Jungkook muttered with a soft smile.

The alpha lifted his upper body up and supporting his head using his arm, continued to memorise every single details of his husband laying next to him.

"wake up love, let's have a date"
He said while twirling Jimin's curly hair.

"d-date?" Jimin rasped out his morning voice.

Jungkook laughed when the omega blinked his eyes a couple of times and stretched his body. However the atmosphere in their bedroom is too cold to his liking which causing Jimin to fall back on the mattress.

He snuggled into the duvet, both fists clenched the soft material as if his life depends on it.

"so cold, don't wanna move"
Jimin whined against his pillow.

An evil smile appeared on the alpha's face as he leaned close to his husband before he pinned the omega down and pampered the smaller with butterfly kisses. Jimin yelped before he burst into laughter, squirming to let himself free from Jungkook's firm hold on his wrists.

"I want to have a date with you"
The older pouted his lips.

Meanwhile, the poor omega is breathing heavily due to his laughter and screams, panting as his chest moves up and down. With the help of his muscles, the omega lifted his upper body up and smashed their lips together.

Jungkook could not hide his smile when they kissed. He then began to pin his husband further into the soft mattress while he thrusted his tongue, earning a couple of low moans from the smaller male underneath him.

"need to shower, my husband asked me out for a date"
The omega then tried to push his husband.

He ran to the bathroom located in their bedroom and closed the door shut before locking the door quickly. The alpha just shook his head, rubbing his face a couple of times before he sighed out loud, already missing the make out session he shared earlier with his husband.

"let's go! hurry! hurry!"
Jimin yelled as soon as he dressed up into a simple white satin and wide leg jeans.

Jungkook rushed down the stairs while fixing his watch that was tied around his wrist. A smile appeared on his face when he noticed the outfit that Jimin picked for both of them, heart flutters at the cute action of the omega.

Jimin picked denim colored Burberry button up shirt and white jeans for him. The alpha at first did not complain when he saw the outfit that his husband prepared for him laying neatly on their shared bed but now he loves it.

"yeah, let's go beautiful"
Jungkook winked and linked their fingers together.

They spend their moment together in Jungkook's SUV car with a ton of flirty words from the alpha. Jimin could not help to blush or sometimes laughing at the random yet unfamiliar tension down in his stomach.

"where are we?"
Jimin tilted his head in confusion.

He watched his husband pulled the car key after the engine of the car died. Jungkook rushed over the other side to open the door for the omega as Jimin rolled his eyes playfully but the blush on his face did not cooperate.

"you still haven't answer my question yet"
Jimin pouted his lips while swinging their interlocked hands back and forth slowly.

His curious eyes scanning the huge building stood before them walking past the entertance. No one can be seen visiting the place and this had caused the poor omega to feel genuinely confuse of their unfamiliar surroundings.

"what do you think? you can see a ton of paintings hanging on the wall and also some unique standees"

"oh, are we at art gallery?"
His voice sounded more like a question.

Jungkook nodded his head while he lead the omega further inside the building but Jimin cannot take his eyes off his surroundings. It's a bit strange for him.

"then why it's empty?"

The alpha chuckled at as he turned around.

"because I haven't launched this art gallery yet"
He replied casually and continue his steps.

"you what?"

^^

enjoy short jikook fluff while i writing a new chapter to be released in a few more hours! hehe