♡ chapter 27 ♡

The married husbands can be seen sitting on sitting across each other. The alpha had bought his husband a big tub of mix flavored ice cream from the truck and took a seat under a small canopy.

Jimin caught his husband smiling on his phone for awhile but he could not make himself asking about what Jungkook was looking at from earlier.

"eomma said you look cute, look here"
The alpha said out of sudden which had caused Jimin to flinch in surprise.

As the curiosity began to overflow, Jimin peeked over the phone screen that the alpha showed at him and widen his eyes in disbelief before he lifted his gaze up to look at his husband once again. He was pleading for further explanation in silence as he saw his own picture that Jungkook taken without he realized.

Then Jungkook showed him the text that their mother send which was full of love emojis as she reacted to the picture of her beloved Jimin. This had caused the poor omega to almost get nosebleed just by looking at Jungkook smiling and in the same time showing his bunny smile to him like that.

"no, I'm not"

Jimin then broke eye contact before the alpha will notice the blush that appeared on his cheeks. He does not want to be mistaken as a living tomato.

"i see that you blush so easily"

"ah, it's so hot here!"

The poor omega then stood up and left his husband behind along with an empty bowl of his mix flavored ice cream. He got no idea of where he was heading to as he tried to ignore the alpha who was busy calling for his name.

He was praying that at the blush on his cheeks will disappear before Jungkook got to approach him. His feet began to walk even more faster as he afraid the alpha might catch up to him sooner.

However, he saw a figure standing near a tall coconut tree with a woman. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows in pure curiosity as he planned to approach the couple but a hand gripped on his forearm out of sudden which had caused him to jump in slight surprise.

"Jiminie i told you to stop!"
Jungkook said without moving his hand away from his shorter husband.

Jimin turned his head to look at the alpha with a pair of wide eyes. He was pacing his head back and forth towards the familiar couple and Jungkook.

"you know them?"
The alpha asked as he wishes that his husband will at least response this time.

"a-ah no, it must be my imagination"
Jimin waved his small hand.

The grip on his forearm transferred to his hand as Jungkook leading him away from their spot. Jimin does not saying anything to protest as he just following the alpha close from behind.

"do you want to go somewhere else?"
Jungkook asked after both of them were already settled inside the car.

"i don't know.. you can decide"
Jimin muttered as he praised himself for not stuttering in front of his husband.

Soft humming sound came from the other male before both of them arrived at a shopping mall. They were walking passed the glass door hand in hand just like a couple as Jimin tried to not let blush appeared on his face.

He got no idea what the alpha was planning about when both of them stepped inside a huge boutique.

The staff standing by the entrance door greet them with a bow as both of them walking further to meet the owner of the boutique. She seemed as if she just came out from a staff room when the married couple found her along with a measuring tape around her neck.

"Mr Jeon, what can i help you?"
The female asked while flashing both of them a polite smile.

Just by her musky scent, Jimin could tell that she is a mated alpha. Her beautiful yet sharp feature was mesmerized the male omega as he did not blinked his eyes, busy thinking about how lucky her mate must be to be with her.

"this is Jeon Jimin, my husband"
Jungkook introduced which had caused Jimin to back to earth from his thought.

"can you get him a couple of outfits?"
He added before turning his attention back to the omega on his side.

"my pleasure, let's follow me"
The female alpha said as she assured the shorter male to follow her.

Jimin shut his head to his husband as if he was asking for his permission. The alpha just nodded in response before he was being taken away from the owner of the huge boutique.

He saw the alpha took a seat at the waiting area before he disappeared into the room where a few model dolls in undone clothes were around.

"you may take a seat Jimin ssi"

The omega obeyed just like being told and took a seat across her. He felt a bit nervous when his husband is not around but he must believe that she will not do anything bad to him except for picking some clothes for him.

"can you tell me some of your daily clothes preference Jimin ssi?"

"just call me Jimin is enough.."
The omega trailed when he realized that he never know her name.

"you can call me Lisa"
The female alpha said with a small chuckle escaped from her mouth.

Jimin brought his hand to rub the back of his neck, feeling a bit embarrassed. He got no idea to continue with the conversation as he kept his mouth sealed shut most of the time.

"i don't have any preference but i like cotton clothes, they're comfortable"

Lisa nodded her head in confirmation before an idea popped out from her mind. She formed a smile as she stood up from her seat and by Jimin looking at her with eyes full of curiosity.

"i will provide you some cotton outfit but let's check satin dress shirt that i just designed, they must be pretty on you"

_***_

She's not villain, don't worry ;)

share me your thoughts !

thank you for reading !