♡ chapter 32 ♡

Loud squealing noise came from the kids running around the garden as they were busy chasing each other. The two male omega were chilling on the long bench, observing a Rosè approaching Jisoo with small baby steps.

Jimin was curious with her action as he kept his eyes on the girls while Taehyung formed a small smile, already knowing what will happen between them. Jisoo seemed not aware yet with rosè's presence as she was busy staring at a wild flower that growing under the tree.

"Jisoo"

The said girl turned around when her name was being called. Her eyes widen in surprise when she saw Rosè standing a few steps away from her as she clenched her fists to ease her nervousness.

"y-yes?"

"I have candies, do you want some?"
Rosè asked while she showed a few candies in her palms to the other girl.

Jisoo's eyes sparkling at the offer as she nodded her head without thinking twice. It will be a huge lie if she said that she does not afraid when the girl that she thought hating her before is the one approaching her first. She just shrugged it off just because of the candies wrap look cute for her.

Rosè passed her all of the candies, the six of them to Jisoo who was widen her eyes in surprise. She did not expect the other girl will give her all of the candies. Her eyes scanned the plastic wrap and separated pink coloured wrapper.

"don't like strawbewy, h-here"
Jisoo said as she returned all of the strawberry flavoured candies to Rosè.

The other girl blinked her eyes before she smiled, she loves strawberry candies but she never thought Jisoo loves grape candies, Rosè does not really fond of grape flavoured one. That was how Rosè lead Jisoo to a playground in the garden where the other kids were playing together.

"Taetae! Jisoo and I are friends!!"
Rosè exclaimed when they reached the male omegas sitting on the bench.

Jimin could not help but to smile, happy to witness Jisoo got a new friend after awhile. Her passive behaviour had caused the other kids not interested to be friend with her but Rosè became her friend in a few minutes just because of both of them exchanging different flavoured candies.

"Jisoo is so kind"
Rosè said which had caused the said girl to blush.

"Taehyung ah, ready to leave?"
Jimin whispered after he tiptoed out of the room.

The kids were sleeping inside and he does not want to disturb their evening nap. Taehyung then turned his body around to look at his shorter friend, finally nodding his head after a few moments of silence between them.

They met Park Boyoung for the last time before both of them left the orphanage, now Taehyung is the one who will drive the car. Jimin did not saying anything as he just buckled the seatbelt and wait for Taehyung to start the engine.

"do you still have time?"
Taehyung asked in hesitation.

"I'm a house husband, jungkook won't be at home yet at this hour so I guess I'm free"

The other checked his phone to read his recent notifications before he heard soft sniffing sounds which managed to catch his attention. Jimin turned his head to the side only to meet with the sight of his best friend began to shed tears.

"Kim Taehyung, what's wrong?"
The omega began to get worried.

"i fucked up, i just met yoongi earlier"
Taehyung confessed as he swept his bangs to the back with a swift motion.

The words escaped from his mouth had caused Jimin to freeze. He had stopped himself from drawing circles on his back to comfort the omega as he started at Taehyung in silence. Jimin managed to read his face expression before he brought the crying omega into a big hug.

"i knew it, something must be wrong between you and min yoongi a few years ago"

Taehyung did not respond as he just sniffed the scent of his soulmate, his eyes closed shut to prevent any more tears to escape. He tightened the grip as he does not planned to break the hug.

"let's go to your apartment first, I'll listen to every single of your story there so let's get going"

His short fingers running through Taehyung's soft brown hair as he tried to comfort the other omega. Soft sniff came from Taehyung before he nodded his head, rubbing his face a few times.

"l-let's go"

Back a few years ago when both of the omegas were still studying at the same university. They were known as soulmate since both of them grew up together since kindergarten.

Both of them carried same energy especially Kim Taehyung since he acting cheerful most of the time while Jimin often being shy in public. Nothing ever bothered Kim Taehyung until one day his cousin knocked on his bedroom door when he was doing some group assignments.

He raised his eyebrows after he opened the door and spotted Lee Taemin standing there with crossed arms over his chest. They have not exchanging words to each other for ages and Taehyung could not help but to feel curious.

"what are you doing here?"
He asked to break the silence.

The omega does not want to stand there and staring at each other for hours without saying anything, it will cause him to feel uncomfortable.

"this is my house, are you saying that i don't have any rights to be in my own house Kim?"

Seems like the alpha planned to pick a fight and Taehyung does not in the mood to play with fire, he got assignments to do so he wanted this to end real quick. The omega did not even smile as he just stare at his cousin with bored look.

"straight to the point can't you?"

Low snicker escaped from Taemin before he straightened his position. He took a deep breath as he perked inside the bedroom only to spot a table was full of assignment papers.

"are you face timing Yoongi tonight too?"
He asked with his usual tone.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows before he turned his head to look at the same table. His MacBook was left open but it was only for educational purposes, he did not contacting anyone except for Jimin after he ate his dinner.

"you like him, don't you?"

_***_

a few more flashback and I'll back to jikook
share your comments and vote!
thank you very much!