♡ chapter 31 ♡

Just like have been planned, Taehyung took Jimin out but he did not utter anything since the other omega stepped inside his car. Jimin could not help but to grew concern, Taehyung never keep his mouth shut when Jimin was around.

"you don't look good Taehyung ah"
Jimin spoke with his usual soft tone.

This had caused the other on driver seat to peek over his side from time to time, he could not help but to swallow the lump that insisted on staying in his throat but no words ever escaped from his mouth just like earlier. Jimin noticed that his best friend seemed a bit bothered so he did not want to push him by bothering him another questions.

"do you know i just found this one place recently, i love to go there when i want to spend time or when i feel suffocated with some troubles"
Jimin broke the silence between them.

Taehyung seemed interested as he turned his head to look at the other omega when he stopped the car at the red light. They were making eye contact as Jimin got an idea to surprise him.

"park your car somewhere and I'll drive"

Without further argument, Taehyung parked his car and both of them changed their seat. He settled comfortably on the passenger seat while Jimin drove away from the side road without telling the other omega where they heading for.

"you won't kidnap me right?"

Taehyung creaked a joke as Jimin rolled his eyes playfully with a small smile plastered on his face. The omega felt a bit relief when Taehyung finally spoke to him again after a few moments.

"I'll sell you to someone on dark web and buy some expensive merchandises of my favourite artists with the money I earned from you"

"ah, that's hurt my feelings but at least put about billions dollars for my price in the first place"
Taehyung pouted his lips.

Soft giggling sounds came from Jimin as the atmosphere in the car got lightener than before. It does not take more than quarter hour for both of them to reach a building that was unfamiliar to Taehyung, he could not help but to frown.

"is this orphanage?"

Jimin nodded his head while making a hand gesture to assure the other omega to follow him close. They approached the door as Jimin rang the door bell without paying attention to the look he received from Taehyung stood next to him.

"Jimin ssi, you come again today!"
A cheerful lady said right after the door opened.

"who is this beautiful guy over here?"
She asked when her eyes landed on Taehyung.

The male omega flashed her a boxy smile and bowed his head a little bit to show some respect to elder. He could not help but to blush when he got sudden compliment from her earlier.

"This is my best friend, Kim Taehyung"
Jimin introduced as Taehyung bowed again.

"nice to meet you taehyungie, I'm park boyoung"

With that both of them shaking hands before a loud squeal sound can be heard from the door frame. Taehyung flinched at the sudden sound as he noticed a few kids were running towards their direction with a huge smile on their face.

"mimi is here! he came today!"
one of the kids yelled with happiness.

Taehyung turned his head to look at Jimin who was already looking at the kids with smile on his face, he must be the 'mimi' they called for.

"It's cold here, go inside with the kids while I preparing hot chocolate for both of you"
The lady said and left them alone.

She disappeared behind the wall as Taehyung kept looking at her back most of the time. The problem that he carried from earlier was already forgotten by him when he head the kids laughing while they surrounding the poor Jimin.

"hey, don't ignore my friend and say hi to him"
Jimin said with a smile making the kids to turn their attention on Taehyung instead.

"you're so beautiful, I'm soobin"
A little kid from earlier said with a smile.

"I'm rosè, I'm rosè !!"
another little girl jumping in joy.

No one ever payed them a visit and once Jimin showed up with a few bags full of soft toys a week ago had caused them to feel happy. All of them appreciate the male omega by spending time with him and playing the new toys together.

"woah, you guys got a really amazing name! my name is Kim Taehyung, nice to meet all of you"
Taehyung said and waving to the kids.

"ahjumma told us before that mimi already married, are you his lover taetae?"

Jimin could not help but to laugh in slight embarrassment, Taehyung also joined him a few seconds later as he ruffles soobin's hair. They were sitting on the carpeted floor as the kids were surrounded them, throwing a few questions to get rid of their curiosity in their head.

"Jisoo, why are you standing there alone?"
Jimin called when he noticed the familiar little girl was peeking from behind the wall.

The said girl flinched when her name was being called as she frantically hiding herself behind the wall once again. She can not do anything right now since Jimin already caught her and pick her up, sweeping the bangs off her eyes.

"you didn't talk to anyone?"
Jimin whispered to her which had caused Jisoo to nod her head in silence.

He formed an o shape with his mouth as he nodded his head along before turning around to look at his soulmate dealing with the kids. Most of them were showing their drawings to Taehyung who was still sitting on the carpeted floor.

"Taehyung ah, please tell noona I'll be at garden with Jisoo if she want to look for me later"

Taehyung shut his head towards his best friend before he raised his thumbs up, earning soft giggles from the other omega before he left to the garden while carrying a little girl in his embrace.

Some of the kids were whining when Jimin left them, all of them wanted to spend time with the said omega as well but seems like Jisoo already stole him. Taehyung did not get why the kids look so pissed and a few of them were throwing glares towards the poor little girl with Jimin earlier.

"what's wrong with you guys hm?"
Taehyung asked with full interest.

"she took mimi only for herself!"
A random kid huffed in annoyance.

"yes! she did not even talk to us! I don't like her"
Rosè added and crossed her arms.

This had caused a chuckle to escape from Taehyung, he was amused with their reaction but he does not want all of them to misunderstand each other or they will not get along in the future.

"most of you are only two years old yet you already know how to talk to other people"
Taehyung praised them with a smile.

"but we never know her condition, she maybe shy to talk to you or she could not speak properly yet so you guys must try to be friend with her"
He added as the kids pouted their lips.

"how can we be friend with her?"