♡ chapter 42 ♡

The next morning, Jungkook stirred up from his sleep only to be welcomed by the ticklish session on his neck, where Jimin can be seen burying his face deep into Jungkook's crook neck. The sight alone was enough to make the alpha smiled sleepily before he brought his hand up to ruffle Jimin's hair.

However Jungkook doesn't feel comfortable down there, his manhood hurts so bad and when he glanced over his crotch area, he caught himself getting a boner early in the morning.

"Fuck." The male cursed under his breath before he turned his head to the side.

He has to make sure that Jimin is deep in sleep while he slowly crawling down from the bed to the bathroom built in their bedroom. Jungkook tiptoed all the way there and slammed the door rather quietly, he can't imagine waking Jimin up earlier than supposed to. The omega deserves a lot of rest.

Back to reality, Jungkook slowly trailing his eyes down to look at his boner. A sigh of frustration escaped from his mouth as he brought his hand up to grasp his hair before moving his other hand to take out his heavy length out of his brief.

The alpha gritted his teeth while jerking himself off at the slow pace. He has a lot of times so there's no need to rush. As the time flies, Jungkook began to get ideas about Jimin kneeling in front of him and taking his dick into his mouth like a champ.

The image in his head alone was enough to make him closer as Jungkook panted heavily.

"Fucking yes." He muttered and throwing his head to the back, eyes rolling to the back of his skull and hand moving faster to chase his own release.

The temperature in the room suddenly turning hot, enough to cause Jungkook forming a few bullets of sweat on his forehead and dripping down to his jaw.
A few huffs and groans escaped from Jungkook no longer can be heard as he shuts a thick white string to the nearby tiled wall while his buffed chest rising and falling fast. He blinked his eyes twice, can't believe that he just cum to the wild image of his husband giving him the head in his mind.

"The hell?!" Much to his surprised, his dick is still rock hard and throbbing in his wet hand down there even though he just cum a second ago.

Jungkook stepped out of the bathroom after he came two more times. It has never happened to him before but to think of it again, it has been a while since he got laid. His steps are slow until he reached the bed and took a seat at the edge without a sound.

His eyes soften as he admiring the sleeping beauty covered in a bundle of duvet fondly. Jungkook felt his heart swelled with proud, at the fact that Jimin belongs to him and no one else anymore.

His fucking crush is married to him.

Jungkook swore that his life has never felt this good before, it feels like a dream. He can't make himself look away from his husband and slowly his hand reach closer to the sleeping omega. His long and slender fingers run through Jimin's blonde hair making the omega purred in his sleep.

Jimin peeled his eyes open and blinked twice, lifting his upper body up a little with half closed eyes to take a look at Jungkook. The alpha only flashed him a smile but then Jimin flopped himself down on the soft material underneath and closed his eyes.

"Love, it's already morning." Jungkook cannot stop chuckling at the sight of confused Jimin turning around once again to look at him.

"Hyung?" Jimin lifted his upper body up with his elbows and blinking his half opened eyes to look at his husband properly once again. "Yes, love?"

A smile stretched on Jimin's face sleepily as pink blush tinted his cheeks at the nickname given by his husband. He just woke up and Jungkook decided to take his life away early in the morning.

How cruel.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Jungkook then ran his long slender fingers through Jimin's hair making the omega closing his eyes shut while purring.

"You're handsome." Jimin blurted out.

That was enough to pull a laughter out of the alpha before he tackled his husband into a hug and squeezed him lightly in between his arms.

"I have something to be done at the office but I'm sure I won't take too long." Jungkook whispered right next to Jimin's ear only to send shivers down his body. "How about we hangout after that?"

That's how Jeon Jungkook can be seen going to his office with a faint smile on his face. Seems like Jimin managed to put him in a good mood by giving him those goodbye kisses before stepping out.

I'm hanging out with Tae a bit! ^^

Jimin left his husband a message before hopping into Taehyung's car. The taller claimed that he needs Jimin's opinion in choosing a gift and Jimin cannot refuse the request, they both love shopping though.

"Jimin, let's buy matching bracelets!" Taehyung then excitedly dragging his best friend into a jewellery shop in the mall they are currently at.

Jimin only smiled, it has been a while since they hanging out together so no way he will say no to Taehyung's request. "Calm down!" He giggled.

"Can we take a look at this one?" Taehyung asked the staff in the shop as Jimin stood next to him, also looking at the same pair of bracelet that Taehyung requested. "Don't you think they're pretty?"

"Obviously, they're perfect."

The thin rose gold bracelet is displayed to the omegas and none of them can hide their smile.

"That's it, we're getting this!" With that a platinum card is being slammed on the glass display which belongs to no other than Kim Taehyung.