♡ chapter 34 ♡

Jimin went to his university this morning with a frown on his beautiful face. He got a small argument with his father just because he notice the older alpha coughing several times this morning while clenching over his chest.

The omega grew worried as he volunteered to not attending his class to take care of his father. Park Chanyeol told him to not worry about him but Jimin was obviously against it. He feels bad about himself when he thought about he could not take care of his own father in his bad condition.

As soon as he reached the hallway, the omega took a seat on a random bench to calm down his uneasy heart. He does not want to bump onto anyone while his mind was in somewhere else.

It took a couple of minutes before Jimin decided to go to his classroom even though he got a few minutes more before his lesson will begin.

However as soon as he standing up, his phone rang inside his pants pocket. He took the phone out before he furrowed his eyebrows together.

"appa, what's wrong?"
Jimin asked as soon as he picked up the call.

His voice was purely concern about his father's condition but he could hear the older alpha chuckling in the other side. This had caused the omega to pout his lips, he was dead worry about his father but the old man was laughing at him.

"I'm good but i just want to inform you that i will have check up around one hour and after that i want to pay my friend a visit, don't worry"

Jimin finally released the breath that he never realised that he was holding. Now he felt a lot better to hear his father willing to go to hospital.

"that's good, call me if anything happens"
He scold his father playfully.

"alright, study well my Jiminie"
The father said before making a weird kissing sound from the other side of the phone.

Jimin could not help but to laugh before both of them saying goodbye to each other and hang up the call. The omega somehow felt a lot better and now he got a spirit to study real well.

That was how a few hours passed and now the omega was strolling down the hallway once again but this time with a couple of books in his hold. They are thick and heavy, causing the poor omega to feel exhausted especially when he just came from his math class awhile ago.

Jimin sighed for the tenth time as he adjusted his grip on the books. He was about to climb up the stairs but someone bumped into him and caused him to fall on the ground. The poor omega grunt in annoyance as he lift his head up.

"Jeon Jungkook?"
He whispered to himself when he saw the alpha running away after bumped onto him.

He seems in hurry as Jimin decided to shrug it off, maybe the lecturer called him for something important so that's why he was in hurry.

Jimin then picked up the books as he decided to go to his locker to put them away, he could not bare carrying them with him around the campus or he afraid his arms will get broken anytime.

"Park Jimin"
Someone called him out of sudden.

This had caused the omega to flinch in surprise before he turned around only to meet with his best friend's cousin. They were not really close and Jimin got no idea why he called for him.

"hi sunbae, are you looking for Taehyung?"

"I'm not, I can always meet him at home"
The older said with low chuckle.

"are you free right now?"

Jimin raised his eyebrows in confusion, peeking over his watch that he tied around his wrist. His class just ended awhile ago and he planned to go home as soon as possible so he can get ready to meet Taehyung.

"I planned to go home"
The omega muttered while he broke the eye contact with the other male.

"can i take you somewhere? it'll be real quick!"

Jimin could not help but to feel curious, he then agreed due to the way the older asked him had caused the omega to feel bad to reject the offer.

The omega put away his books in his locker as the other male was waiting for him at the enterance lobby, waiting for Jimin there patiently.

"ready to go?"

Jimin nodded his head as he was about to head to the gate but the older stopped him.

"aren't we going to walk, Taemin sunbae?"
The omega asked in curiosity

"actually I got a car so let's go to parking lot"

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, Lee family must be wealthy but he never know Taemin already got a car. His soulmate never talked about this topic with him so he guess Taehyung never know about this either.

"wait, where are we going?"
Jimin cut him off in pure confusion.

"I just saw a new ice parlour around the town, shall we go there? after that I'll send you home"
Taemin assured as the omega nodded his head.

Both of them reached the ice parlour but it seems like an ice cream cafe for Jimin. They already placed their order as they took a couple seat, sitting across each other on the table.

"Jimin, do you like it here?"
Taemin asked as he noticed the omega kept his eyes glued over the table all the time.

"It's nice here but i need to return home early"
Jimin reminded the other male.

He just nodded his head as he began to open a couple of random questions to Jimin while waiting for their order to arrive. The omega would furrowed his eyebrows, he thought it impossible for Taemin to ask him out like this out of sudden to only talking about random things.

"do you have something important to ask me?"
Jimin asked with the frown still all over his face.

>~<
hold up yeorobun I'm not done yet