♡ chapter 26 ♡

"alright, shake your ass a little-"

"i won't do that in front of you!"
Jimin snapped with red face from embarrassment he was going through.

Taehyung laughed but in the same time he was amused. He could not believe in himself that he managed to make his soulmate wearing that lingerie he had bought for himself in the first place.

"you look sinfully beautiful"

The shorter omega scrunched his nose, not really sure either it was a kind of compliment or not. He brought both of his hands up to cover his upper chest as he was thought that his nipples can be seen under the thin lace clothes.

"shut up, this is weird"
Jimin pouted as he loosened the strings over both of his shoulders.

"are you trying to seduce me?"
Taehyung asked with raised eyebrows.

"n-no! I'm not seducing you dumbass!"

"you look good wearing that, keep it"
Taehyung brought his thumbs up.

Both of them were bickering with huge pout plastered on their face. It was a normal fight at first but not when Jimin decided to choose violence. He poked Taehyung on his waist and the other omega did the same thing to him.

They might stop their bickering but both of them were busy hitting each other using everything their hands could reach for. Taehyung rolled their body so that he could change their position and now he is hovering over the poor omega, hands squeezing his cheeks together to make both side look puffed out.

"h-huuurts!"
Jimin whined in pain before he raised his hands to pinch the other omega slightly on his soft forearms.

Taehyung backed away from his best friend but then a pillow flying towards his direction. He glared towards the shorter omega before he launched towards him once again.

He tickled Jimin all over his sensitive area which had caused the omega to laugh out loud, squirming to be free.

Taehyung decided to torture Jimin for a few more minutes before hearing his best friend begging him to stop. Both of them were tired as Taehyung dropped his body next to the other omega with a pair of closed eyes. Their were breathing irregularly as they were panting for some amount of oxygen into their lungs.

"your husband will come anytime"

Jimin then widened his eyes in surprise, lifting his body up from the mattress to look at the nearby wall clock. He gasped when he only got around fifteen more minutes before his husband will come to pick him up just like promised after he pick Yoongi up from airport.

"where's my clothes?!"
The omega in white lingerie began to panic and he hopped down from the bed.

Taehyung was still sitting on the bed as he watching Jimin frantically changing his clothes, completely forgot about the the omega still presence there.

"h-how do i look?"
Jimin asked while seemed like he was out of breath while he spinning in circle in front of the other omega.

"you look like exactly Jimin"
Taehyung said with an innocent smile plastered on his face.

"oh, really- wait a minute, what?"

He was about to reply but not when the door bell rang, startling the poor Jimin who was still out of his breath. They were looking at each other with knowing look as both of them leaving the room together. Taehyung unlocked the door and revealing Jeon Jungkook from the other side, standing there patiently.

"Jiminie go to your husband"
Taehyung teased while he patted Jimin on his butt twice.

The shorter omega shut him a glare as he exit the apartment. His husband was exchanging a few words with Taehyung while he was feeling nervous out of the sudden after looking at the alpha.

"did something happen?"
Jungkook asked with raised eyebrows.

He reached his hand to hold Jimin's small hand as both of them walking to the elevator. The omega could not make himself to look at his own husband after what Taehyung said to him earlier.

"it's n-nothing.."
Jimin whispered without making any eye contact with his husband.

Jungkook nodded his head while both of them were waiting inside the elevator together. They were not saying anything until the elevator reached the first floor.

"do you have any plan?"

The omega shook his which meant no and caused Jungkook to form a small smile on his face. Both of them got into the car as the alpha drove away from their shared penthouse and leaving the huge building behind.

"where are we going hyung ah?"
Jimin asked in pure curiosity.

"let's go on a date hm?"
Jungkook teased as he managed to peek over his shocked husband.

Just like being promised, the a alpha drove to a beach as he parked the car at the parking. He got out first before he rushed over to the other side and open the door for the smaller omega.

Jungkook did not blind yet to not noticing the obvious blush that was plastered on Jimin's face after he walked passing his own husband. He thanked the alpha with soft voice as he felt too embarrassed at this moment.

"let's go?"

Jimin nodded his head before Jungkook hold his hand out of sudden which had caught him off guard. He accidentally lifted his gaze and found Jungkook who was already looking at him with a soft smile forming on his face.

The sight was too mesmerizing for the poor omega as he almost felt his heart stopped beating. Jimin always thought the alpha looked exactly like a bunny all the this and it seems like he was right.

"alright, let's go"
Jimin agreed after a couple of seconds and flashed his husband a shy smile.

Their eye contact did not last longer as Jungkook almost whined when his small husband broke the eye contact first. He would love to stare deep into the brown eyes that belongs to his small husband forever and he pretty sure that he would never get enough of it.

_***_

i smell hiatus-

n-no! not me obviously 🙇‍♀

what do you think??

share me your thoughts!

thank you for reading <3