♡ chapter 12 ♡

"let me do that"
Jungkook said as he took the towel from the omega and began to help his husband drying his hair after shower.

Jimin was about to protest but he was too comfortable with someone playing with his hair like that. He felt comfortable so he decided to let his husband continue. A soft purr came from the omega had caused Jungkook to chuckle. He assumed that Jimin was enjoying the treatment.

Right after the alpha finished, the door was pushed open and revealing a nurse with a tray of medicine. Jungkook then moved to seat on the single couch that located a bit distant from the bed since he does not want to disturb the nurse doing her work to treat his husband.

"Jimin ah~"
Taehyung sang as he burst into the room without knocking.

Every eyes were settled on him but the omega just flashed his brightest smile to his best friend and took a seat close to Jimin. The nurse was working at the other side so he was not bothering her but Taehyung was planning to annoy his best friend.

Not taking a few more minutes later, she excused herself and let the two omegas talking. Taehyung has not noticing that Jungkook present inside the room as well but the alpha was on his phone checking some recent email he received.

"you look like a tomato, did your dear husband pampered you enough today??"
The omega wiggled his eyebrows.

Jungkook stop with his action, he found an interest to eavesdrop their small conversation out of sudden and the email was already forgotten by him. Jimin widened his beautiful eyes at the question in surprise. Taehyung was not planning on giving up but Jimin broke their eye contact to look over his lap.

"what are you talking about"
Jimin pouted his lips.

"come on, you broke the promise to stay single forever with me so spill the tea"
Taehyung copied the pout and causing the other omega to roll his eyes.

"shushh, I'm sleepy"
Jimin said before he closed his eyes.

He was trying to fake a sleep but Taehyung could not cooperate with him. Only if Jungkook was not presence there he will not hesitated to smack Taehyung real hard with his small hands.

"Jimin i need to go to office but i will return soon, be careful with yourself"
Jungkook spoke as he stood up from his seat and fixed his suit.

Taehyung was a little bit surprised but he was not saying anything. He then finally understand why Jimin was talking less to him unlike usual.

When the alpha finally disappeared behind the door, Jimin knows he will not survive just by looking at the evil smirk plastered on Kim Taehyung's face. The omega gulped as he shifted on his spot again while praying to get rid of the chills he received from his best friend.

"I'm waiting for your further explanation"
Taehyung said with an innocent smile.

"there's no need to explain"
Jimin whined as he turned to back facing the other omega.

"do you give cold shoulder to him??"

Taehyung rolled his eyes when Jimin just shrugged his shoulders for response. A pout forming on his lips as he tried to figure out something else to ask his soulmate.

"can't you see that he cares about you?"
Jimin sighed before he turned to sit on the bed and facing the other omega.

"it must be his mother, don't you remember how he treated me during our college year? He bullied me every day!"

"you're lacking of romance experience!!"
Taehyung sighed with a total fake disappointment plastered on his face.

"don't tell me you want me to imagine stuff like in those romance novels"
Jimin warned with a glare.

The other omega just rolled his eyes. Not even feeling intimidated with the way Jimin tried to threaten him. He then finally remembered about something before his eyes sparkling with pure excitement while he looked at Jimin.

"yah, do you remember when we were working for the theater during carnival?"
Taehyung asked while Jimin scrunched his nose to think.

"don't make me remember the most embarrassing moment Taehyung ah!"
Jimin whined as he poked his best friend on his arm.

"No, i used to record everything we did behind the curtain with my camera!"
Taehyung shook his head.

Jimin was looking at him with raised eyebrows in confusion. He just nodded his head to assure the other omega to continue telling about the information.

"i have recorded something interesting to show you since i think it will be useful right now! you should ask Jungkook to let you hang out at my apartment so that i can show you the recording"

A huge smile plastered on his face along with his thumbs up but Jimin seemed a little bit lost. It's been awhile since he talked to his husband and he was afraid to talk to Jungkook.

"let me ask him instead"
Taehyung said after he does not receiving any response.

"are you sure?"

"of course, he will thank me later!"
Taehyung exclaimed with a proud smile on his face when he began to imagine things in his head.

"you creep me out Taehyung ah!"
Jimin throw his small fist to the other omega once again.

The door was creaked open from outside, catching the attention from both of the omegas who had turned their heads to look at the door frame. They were expecting another nurse might come but a tall alpha in his office suit stepped inside instead.

Taehyung throw a smirk at Jimin who was opening his eyes wide at the sudden presence of his husband. The other omega cleared his throat before he standing up with Jimin kept watching his every moment, afraid Taehyung will spill something to Jungkook.

"i have to bath my fish, i will go now"
The other omega said his goodbye and left Jimin alone with Jungkook.

"have you eaten your medicine?"
The familiar voice had caused Jimin to turn his head away.

"not yet"
Jimin mumbled loud enough for his husband to hear him.

With that Jungkook approached the hospital bed and checked the medicine provided on the table. He took three different types of pills into his hand as he grabbed a water bottle from the plastic bag.

"i don't like medicine"
Jimin said in his small voice when Jungkook extended his hand to offer the omega those pills.

"if you take your medicine then you can have the fresh strawberry smoothie"
Jungkook assured before he pointed towards the clear plastic bag he brought along with him.

_***_

well.. message me!

share me your thoughts!

thank you for reading <3