♡ chapter 37 ♡

Just like being planned, the husbands were exploring the art gallery, only the two of them. A few guard might be securing the enterance but they did not bother the lovely husbands from clinging to each other.

When a painting caught Jimin's interest, he smiled so wide and began to call for his husband to take a look with him. The poor omega called a couple of more times but he never felt anyone approaching him. He then turned his head in confusion, soft pout can be seen appeared on his face when his husband is nowhere to be seen.

"love? where are you?"
Jimin began to peek behind a few walls.

He huffed in annoyance, keeps looking for his husband all around the main hall as his pout expands. Even though his feet began to hurt, he did not payed attention as he was busy looking for Jungkook by calling his name.

"hey! it's not funny! where are you?!"
Jimin raised his voice a little bit.

The omega sighed as he crossed his arms over his chest, he then noticed an exit door located a few feet away from him as he decided to approach it, probably take a taxi and go home since his husband already disappeared.

"Jiminie where are you going?"
A voice interrupted his followed by a strong hand grabbed his wrist but not tight enough to leave a bruise.

"I went to answer a phone call and I can't find you"
Jungkook frowned his eyebrows in pure worried.

The omega froze before his mouth parted slightly. He blinked a couple of times before he lifted his gaze up to look at his husband with a pair of his innocent eyes.

"I'm sorry, I don't know"
Jimin mumbled without making eye contact.

"I'm not mad but I'm just worried"
Jungkook tried to comfort him by dragging the omega into his arms, head bend down to his scent gland.

He then broke the hug as he planted a long kiss on Jimin's forehead, surprising the poor omega. After a few moments of silence, Jungkook flashed his husband a smile before he left a quick peck on his cheek.

"I need to go to my company and you should tag along since I want to show them their director's sweet omega"
Jungkook winked and dragged Jimin along, leaving no room for argument as the shorter rolled his eyes.

The trip to the company was not that long as the husbands occupied the silence with singing and talking to each other. It might be the first time of Jimin visiting the company building and he felt a bit anxious.

As soon as Jungkook parked his car at his private parking lot, the alpha rushed over to the other side to open the door for his husband. A smile never left his face when Jimin stepped out from the car shyly.

This time Jungkook does not need to offer his hand since Jimin was the first one who grabbed his hand instead, holding it securely with his smaller hand.

"love, are you scared?"

"a little bit but I'm okay"
The omega muttered while looking at their hands.

Jungkook hummed in response as he brought their hands up to his lips and press a soft kiss gently on Jimin's back hand as if he is dealing with fragile item.

"you have me so don't worry"
The alpha assured his husband before both of them entered the building together.

As soon as the employees recognised the alpha walked past the entrance, they stood up and bowed a perfect ninety degree to show him respect. Jungkook nodded his head a bit and waves his other hand to dismiss them.

Jimin in the other hand was trailing his husband while looking at him with a pair of his puppy eyes. The alpha is looking intimidating when he stepped into work place and Jimin could not help to blush when he just thought about how his husband can pull lovely and hot together.

When they got into a lift, Jimin chewed his bottom lip to reduce his anxious. It's hard for him to bare with the stare he received from the other employees like earlier.

"are you okay?"

Jimin snapped his head to the side when he heard his husband asked him a question. They were staring at each other for awhile until Jimin decided to look away.

"I'm with you, of course I'm okay"
Jimin said more to assure himself.

Jungkook smiled as he pecked Jimin on the crown on his head before the reached the top floor. The alpha leading their way as he brought Jimin to his office and push the door open to reveal the huge room belongs to him.

The sight was mesmerised for Jimin since it was his first time seeing his husband's office. His eyes grew wide followed by his plump lips parted slightly in amazement.

"Jiminie, you can sit here"
Jungkook said while pulling his chair backwards.

"where are you gonna sit then?"
The omega asked with pure curiosity.

"I'm not going to be here since I need to meet my employees in meeting room downstairs"

By hearing that, Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, not liking the fact his husband will leave him alone in this huge room where he will probably lost in any moment.

Jungkook noticed the sudden change of his expression but before the alpha could open his mouth to speak, someone knocked on the door a couple of times.

"get in" The alpha said loud and clear.

He did not realised that Jimin was already approaching him and standing by his side, holding his hand as Jungkook tightened his hold to comfort the omega.

"good afternoon director Jeon"
The secretary greeted as soon as he stepped in.

"I brought the pantries you ordered earlier"
He added while placing a small box on the table.

"oh yea, thank you hobi hyung ah"

"no problem, If you don't have anything else to ask then I'll take my leave first but don't forget the meeting will began in a quarter hour director Jeon"

Jungkook turned around to face his husband before he formed a small smile, pointing to the office chair but Jimin just shook his head making his soft blonde hair bouncing along with his movements.

"this is your seat as a director of this company, I can't sit there as well because I respect you as the main boss"
Jimin tried to explain to his husband.

The alpha raised his eyebrows in confusion before he took another swivel chair inside his office and put it behind his table, next to his luxurious seat.

"then how about now?"

^^
follow me for more updates!!
check my other account as well! hyunjinhowt