♡ chapter 22 ♡

The atmosphere was less tense than before as Jimin can be found sitting at the edge of the bed while Jungkook stuffing his mouth with the homemade dishes made by his own husband.

Butterflies filling inside his stomach when the food was delicious enough to satisfied his taste buds. Jungkook almost blush while he munching his meal that he placed on his lap.

He took the glass of water and drank it along with his medicine before the alpha decided to get out of the bed. Jimin was quick to prevent him from going anywhere with a pair of wide eyes in surprise when Jungkook making his way to the door while holding the food tray.

"i.. i will do the dishes, you need to rest"
Jimin spoke as he took the tray from his husband and rush out the bedroom.

He left Jungkook dumbfounded in the bedroom who just shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck. The alpha found interest to lay down on the bed and put his left arm over his closed eyes, breathing deeply to get used to the butterflies in his stomach.

Meanwhile Jimin was scrunching down on the kitchen floor with his head buried into his palms. He loves the electricity that he felt when his fingers brushed with the alpha when he took the tray from him in the bedroom earlier.

Pink blushed can be seen plastered on his face but Jimin does not want to embarrass himself just in case Jungkook caught him looking like a living tomato while scrunching down on the floor like that. He got no idea to treat the sick alpha as Jimin spending his time leaning against the kitchen counter while scrunched up his nose.

The omega took a couple of moment before he climbing up the stairs once again and stepped inside the bedroom. He was a bit relieved that he saw Jungkook already sleeping on the bed as he tip toeing without making any noise to approach the nightstand table.

"..Jimin?"
Jungkook called with his husky voice.

A sharp gasped escaped from Jimin along with his eyes that was wide open in surprise. His mind goes blank, not sure either to look at his husband or he should running out from the room like he usually does everytime in this situation.

"what is this?"

The bright room had caused Jungkook to small his eyes while looking over the nightstand table. His was about to extend his arm but Jimin stopped him.

"oh! that's nothing!"
Jimin was quick to grab the carton milk before his husband could read what he had written down on the note.

"j-just this"
He stuttered while he put down the plain carton milk on the table after he removed the note and hide it behind his back using his other hand.

The alpha seemed curious and he was not the type to back away that easy. He turned into sitting position and he put his hands on Jimin's waist, bringing him closer to his body. The omega could not help but to let a gasp came out from his mouth once again along with red blush spreading on his soft cheeks when Jungkook held him by his waist like that.

His other hand was still hiding the notes behind him but Jungkook was being so bold out of sudden. He snatched the note after he caught Jimin was hiding something behind himself.

"no, give me back!"
Jimin went panic as he tried to get the note back from his husband.

Without putting so much effort, Jungkook let his back fall on the mattress as he used the hand that secured around Jimin's waist to pull the omega and make him fall next to him. Jimin gasped in surprise as he automatically cuddling to the alpha.

This had caused Jimin to stay quiet in the same position with blush began to tint his face. Both of his hands were raised over his chest while Jungkook was reading the simple hand written note from his husband.

Jungkook then chuckled out of sudden and caused Jimin to stiff on his place. He lifted his gaze up and only to make eye contact with his husband who was already looking at him with a small grin plastered on his face.

"what is this?"
The alpha asked but his voice still sounds husky.

Jimin shook his head, refuse to answer as he buried his face deeper into his husband's chest to avoid looking at him.

"oh then what's 'get well soon kookie'?"
Jungkook teased as Jimin shook his head once again.

He just laughed before he wrapped his muscular arms around Jimin's small body and squeezed him into a hug. Jungkook let him go after a few moments as he reaching out the milk carton on the nightstand.

A smile appeared on his face when he noticed it was his favorite banana milk. He wasted no time to poke a hole to insert the straw inside.

Jimin peeked from under his eyelashes to look at his husband, he accidentally chuckled when he noticed Jungkook reminds him of a bunny because of the way he seemed happy to get his favorite drink. His wolf felt proud to make his alpha purring next to him.

"want some?"
Jungkook asked with raised eyebrows.

"it's okay, you can-"

He stopped when Jungkook slipped the straw between his lips. Jimin looked at his husband with a pair of wide surprise eyes. The alpha seemed stubborn as Jimin just took a small sip before he backed away.

It kind of weird but Jeon Jungkook never offer his banana milk to anyone. He still remember when a girl trying to hit on Jungkook by taking a sip from the same straw that he used to flirt with him.

Jungkook grew annoyed as he squeezed the carton and make the drink spill on her clothes. Everyone at the cafeteria was watching them as some of them burst into laughter, including Taehyung.

Jimin could not help but to have trust issue just in case his husband was possessed or he had injected a poison inside the carton before he drank it.

_***_

One more chapter soon!

leave your vote and comment below!

thank you for reading <3