♡ chapter 29 ♡

It was already night but Jimin seems like he does not able to be separated away from his own husband. Both of them can be found clinging to each other since Jimin complained about the chilly atmosphere had caused him to get cold so easily earlier. The movie was playing on the television but Jungkook could sense that something was off about his small husband sitting on his lap.

"got something to share with me?"
Jungkook asked with a playful smile.

Jimin then got tensed at the sudden question as he tilted his head to look at his husband as he was back facing him. The omega shook his head before he turning his attention back on the movie playing on the television screen.

"love, are you sure?"
Jungkook asked and rubbing his nose over Jimin's scent gland.

The action somehow managed to calm down Jimin from his negative thoughts, he has been over thinking for awhile and the omega had grew tired of himself.

"we ran out of strawberry milk"
Jimin muttered while he clenched Jungkook's shirt using his fists.

"if that so how about both of us having groceries date tomorrow, sounds good?"

The omega could not help but to smile, he noticed that his husband will always mention about date when both of them going out together even though only to buy some groceries or fetching their favorite snacks at nearby store.

He nodded his head as the alpha ruffling his hair making them look disheveled before he formed a small smile.

Jungkook did not dumb yet, he knew it was not the actual reason of his omega looking tensed since last evening but he does not want to push him any further. He believes that Jimin will open up to him again just like earlier.

"baby, can you hand me your phone?"
The alpha requested out of sudden.

This had caused Jimin to get distracted from the movie and turned his head to look at his husband. Both of his eyes were blinking repeatedly as if he tried to process what the alpha was saying.

"ah, alright"

Jungkook turned on the smartphone as the lock screen showed Jimin's picture with Taehyung, they are real close to each other and their cheeks were touching each others.

The smile on their face were so big as Jungkook noticed that Jimin's eyes had disappeared because of the huge smile.

"you're supposed to put my picture as your phone wallpaper instead"

Jungkook unconsciously pouted his lips without he ever realized. The omega did not move away from his lap or else his husband will pick him up and set him there once again. Jimin could not help but to avoid eye contact with the alpha as he tried to unlock the phone.

"010997"

The alpha nodded his head before his body froze, lifting his gaze up to look at his husband with a pair of wide eyes.

"isn't that my birthday date?"
Jungkook asked with a smile, butterflies filled his stomach out of the sudden.

Jimin only nodded his head in slight embarrassment. He got no idea of his feelings at this moment, for him it's only a simple password for his lock screen but now he got really shy about it.

The embarrassment did not finish there, Jimin felt like running out of the house when his husband saw the wallpaper of his phone. He felt like his crush caught him using their picture as his wallpaper.

A small shriek escaped from the omega when Jungkook attacked his nape by planting a lot of pecks there. Jimin laughed at the weird tickling tension as he began to squirm on Jungkook's lap.

"where did you get this picture?"

"e-eomma send it to me!"
Jimin said between his laughter.

"how many did she sent to you?!"
Jungkook asked in disbelief, feeling like being betrayed by his own mother.

The omega was busy catching up his breath before he raising up four of his fingers. Only if Jungkook did not getting frustrated with his mother's behavior, he might cooing over the small fingers that belongs to his husband.

"here let me show you"
Jimin said as he took his phone.

He opened his chat with his mother in law and show every pictures that she sent to him before to his husband.

Jungkook's jaw fallen to the ground as most of the pictures were taken when he was asleep. He only notice a few normal pictures of him playing his game station in the living room but it will not change the fact that he is sulking with his mother at this moment.

"quit pouting, what do you plan to do?"
Jimin reminded the alpha as he gave his phone back to him.

"do you have spotify?"
Jungkook asked while he searching for the familiar green app.

His hair bouncing along when Jimin was nodding his head. He just watching the alpha search for something and add a playlist into his music library.

"what's that hyung ah?"

Instead of answering, Jungkook plugged one of his airpod into Jimin's right ear. The omega raised his eyebrows as he fixed the airpod in his ear so that it will not falling down and break.

"this song is so good"
Jimin said smiling when his husband played the song from his phone.

He then humming along the song, swinging his head to the left and right in slow motion. His heart could melt just by hearing the songs in his new playlist.

"do you like it, love?"
Jungkook asked while watching his husband enjoying the music.

"i love it so much! who's the singer?"
Jimin asked with his eyes sparkling with pure excitement mixed with curiosity.

The alpha did not saying anything as he passed the phone to his husband. His short fingers wrapped around the phone as he tapped the singer's profile with scrunched up nose, mouth did not stop humming the song playing.

non verified artist, Jeon Jungkook

"no way! you must be kidding me!"
Jimin exclaimed with a pair of wide eyes, looking at his husband in disbelief.

"i used to cover some songs during college year with yoongi just for fun"

The alpha leaned his back against the couch, eyes closed shut while his arms wrapped loosely around Jimin's waist. It does not seem bothering him but Jimin could not able to blink his eyes.

To think of it again, he used to heard some rumors about Min Yoongi being a part time song producer. The omega might should have not feel really shock about that since Jungkook got a really beautiful voice that he will never get bored to listen all the time.

"is it my name h-here?"
Jimin asked in hesitation.

Jungkook opened his eyes as he looked over the phone screen. He did put every single letter of Jimin's name next to the title of his song and when the omega scroll down the playlist song, he will find his own name there.

J, paper heart

I, 2U

M, We don't talk anymore

I, Nothing like us

N, 1000 hours

Poor the omega is having conflict with himself when he was not sure either he should feel embarrassed or proud.

He never realized he has been staring over his phone screen for good minutes without even blinking. This had caused Jungkook to began over thinking and feeling anxious began to eat him alive.

_***_

can anyone guide me how to use paypal? 😭

leave your votes and comment  !!

thank youuu !!