Unsure

(Wandas POV)

I laid on the bed and hugged the pillow as the memories came back, I cried quietly and there was a quiet knock.

"Wanda open the door" I hear Natasha's soft voice outside the door, I sniffed and wiped my tears as I got up and walked towards the door, I took a breath and unlocked the door.

There she was, the redhead girl wearing a see-through crop top and tight jeans, I looked up and she smirked.

"Do you need anything Natasha?" I said coldly with my sokovian accent, "easy tiger I just came to check on you" Natasha said.

"Am fine Natasha" I said as I walked towards the bed and laid down, Natasha walked towards the bed and sat beside me as she stroke my hair away from my face, I opened my eyes and she smiled and so did I.

"It's the first time I've seen you smile," Natasha said while playing with my hair.

"me and Rogers are training you tomorrow," Natasha said as I groaned and covered my face with a pillow, Natasha chuckled and moved the pillow away from my face.

"You'll be fine Maximoff," Natasha said as she grabbed my hand and held it, there was a weird feeling that I was feeling towards her.

"Can you sleep with me tonight?" I blurt out, "I thought you didn't sleep Maximoff," Natasha said.

"I don't...I have nightmares but maybe I will sleep if someone is with me" I said shyly as she lifted my chin up and I looked at her.

"I'll stay with you," She said making me smile, "Am sorry Natasha for the pain I caused you," I said, "It's alright don't apologize," Natasha said.

(A few hours past and it's 8:48 pm)

Natasha had already taken a shower.

"Come on Wanda" Natasha has been begging me for the past hour to take a bath and I finally gave in when she gave me the puppy eyes. "Alright fine!" I said as she clapped.

I got in the bath and Natasha was inside the bathroom with me because she didn't want to leave my side, she played with my hair and lightly brushed it.

Something about her made me feel safe and comfortable around her, about 20 minutes past and I got out as Natasha wrapped a towel around me, our eyes met and we stared at each other for a few seconds before she interrupted the silence.

"Come on," She said as she held my hand, "It's too cold!" I said shaking and she chuckled "wrap your arm around me," She said as I did and she picked me up and walked out of the bathroom.

I giggled as she put me down and I went in the closet to get some clothes, I grabbed a long hoodie and underwear and put it on, I walked towards the bed and went underneath the covers  "I see you're not wearing a bra Maximoff" Natasha said as I blushed and snuggled up to her.

"Good night Romanoff," I said as I kissed her cheek and felt her smile, "Good night Maximoff" She said kissing my forehead making me smile, and hugged her.

History repeatsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें