Overwhelmed

(Wandas POV)

It's been a few days and I have tried to erase my own memory of the feeling towards Natasha....which didn't end up good because I woke up in the emergency room.

"Wanda are you coming to the part?" Carol says as I shook my head.

"Oh come on I don't want to go alone," She said in a whiny tone.

"No Carol Natasha is going to be there... with BRUCE" I whisper yell making her groan.

"Bitch I will fucking drag you there," Carol said as I groaned.

"Fine then," Carol said as she grab a dress and some make-up, She pulled me towards her and she changed me...THE WOMAN CHANGED ME, which is not awkward because she's my best friend.

"Carol" I said whining as she grabbed my arm and dragged me across the compound.

We came across Clint and Thor I swear I never see these 2 without each other.

"Looking hot" Thor said while smirking and clint punched him in the stomach.

I had no idea how I looked like but when I passed the mirror I realize I was wearing a short dress with some natural make-up and my hair down.

"You bitch my dress is so fucking short!" I yell as she laughed.

"You're welcome" She said laughing.

We got to the party and saw Natasha serving the drinks.

"Stop looking at her Wanda and let's go" Carol said as I turn around and Peter ran into us.

"Shit sorry" he said as his eye widen and realize what he said. I gasped and Carol laughed.

"Am gonna tell Stark!!" I yell as I ran to Tony who was at the bar getting a drink.

"No! WANDA!" Peter yell while chasing me and Carol.

And I guess Carol wasn't paying attention because she tripped and fell on me and we ended up in an awkward position.

"Careful girls," Tony said as Natasha looked at us and rolled her eyes.

"Tony! Peter said a bad word!" Carol yelled as Tony smirked, "Watch this" he said as he turns to peter.

"Peter Benjamin Parker! Come here!" Tony yelled as Peter walked slowly towards him.

"y-yes Mr.Stark?" He said, "Don't be saying bad words kid!" Tony said as he gave him a death stare.

"Yes sir" Peter said as he left to go talk to the rest and we all laughed.

I got up and so did Carol, "want any drinks girls?" Natasha said as I froze and Carol pinched me making me react.

"No thank you" Carol said "Let's go now Wanda," Carol said as we left and I sigh with relief, "Thanks Carol," I said as she nodded.

"But I wanted a drink," I said with puppy eyes and she rolled her eyes, "Fine let's go ," Carol said as we walked by "Change our minds," Carol said as Natasha looked at us and smiled.

"Give me the strongest thing you got" I said as Carol turns around slowly towards me.

"Wanda! am going to fucking push you off the balcony right now!" She said as I laughed.

"I can fly dumb ass," I said as she rolled her eyes.

"Here you go ladies," Nat said as she handed the drinks to us.