Overdose

(Wandas pov)

I woke up from loud banging on the door.

I got up and realize it was 11:09 Am...Shit someone kicked the door open making everyone wake up.

"Holy fuck men" Carol yell as she rubs her eyes.

"You gu- why the fuck is Clint and Thor sleeping in the floor...in your room?!" Nat says.

"Because they were being good friends since someone reacted like a total fucking bi-" Carol was cut off by me.

"Enough" I yell as I turn to Nat.

"What do you need?" I ask as she hesitates.

"Tony called in a meeting and just so you know Tony has strict rules about men sleeping in woman's room," Nat say.

"You sleep in bruce's rooms what's the difference!?" Clint yells as I threw a pillow at him.

"Shut up and let's get ready!" I yell as I shut the door with my magic.

I got ready and went downstairs with Carol, Clint, and Thor.

I got really nervous so Carol held my hand while we went in.

"We have a mission today guys...some of yall are going to  some arent but I still need to explain it to everyone." Tony says as I Carol mouths something to me and I mouth 'what' back.

"I need to pee!" She whispers in my ear as I burst into giggles and she covers my mouth with her hand.

"shut the fuck up" Carols whispers as she tries not to laugh.

"Is there something you guys want to share?" Tony asks as everyone turn to us.

I shake my head and everyone turns to tony except Natasha who gave me a death stare.

"Clint and Thor are going to be in the front, Natasha, Bruce and Sam in the back Peter Steve and I are going to be on the left and Bucky Carol and Vision on the right side of the building"

"What about me?" I ask confused.

"It's best for you not to go" Tony says.

"Why I can fight!" I say.

 "yes I know you can but Natasha is right your powers are out of control and will be endangering everyone if you lose control," Tony said.

"Natasha doesn't fucking know anything!" I yell my eyes glowing red.

"Easy Wanda" Carol says as she held my hand.

"Your staying end of discussion!" Tony yelled as I slammed my fist into the table making Everyone flinch.

I walked upstairs and slammed the door and went on the bed.

I was just so fucking tired, really tired I lost my brother my parents I lost Nat.

I went downstairs and headed towards the med bay to find different pills.

I sneaked a few in my jacket and left the room.

"Maximoff" I heard a voice behind me, fucking hell Natasha.

"what Natalia," I say in my Sokovian accent. 

"I don't like it when people call me Natalia," She said as I turn around to face her.

"You came out of the med bay room, what were you doing in there." she said as I shrugged.

"I don't know" I said as she raised an eyebrow.

"I wasn't born yesterday Wanda," She said as she came closer to me making me gulp.

She put her hand on my waist and wandered around my jacked until she felt the pills.

Son of a bitch I thought to myself.

"What are these," She said as she tried to get them out but I put my hand on top of hers.

"Not your business" I say as I pulled out of her grip.

"Wanda don't be such a bitch." She said making my eyes widen.

"Really, you yelled at me for telling you how I felt than told Tony am fucking dangerous to everyone around me and now your saying am a bitch?!" I yell.

"You are fucking dangerous Wanda you have killed innocent people before because of your powers! your fucking messed up!" She yelled as I looked to the floor.

"Every day when I woked up I hoped you were dead!" She yelled as I started to slowly cry.

"Wow Natasha what the hell" Carol said as I turn where she was.

"No she's right," I said.

"every day I woke up I wished I was dead...I hoped I would just fucking die I didn't even care how or how painful it would be!" I yelled.

Carol tried to grab me but I ran...I ran to my room and shut my door.

I fell cried for what seemed an hour but I finally decided what's best for me.

I locked myself in the bathroom and I got a message.

Carol: We'll be there in a few minutes.

fuck...I knew I had to do it quickly, I grabbed the pills from my jacket and swelled them.

after 2 minutes I began to feel dizzy and my heart rate was going up quickly.

I lost my balance and fell on the floor my breathing was getting worst, I was losing oxygen and struggled to get up.

I grabbed the rug and held it as my eyes got heavy.

I was wheezing, my eyes began to close.

My eyes closed and I remembered every memory I had with the team, brother , parents.

"I l-love you guys" I said weakly