Warnings

Warning Smut (Natasha POV)

(Rewind)

"What if I don't want to," I said, "You know I don't tolerate bad behavior," Natasha said sending shivers down my spine.

"Let me deal with her" Natasha said as she grabbed my hand, "what about Yelena?" Steve said "Just take her to her room," Nat said dragging me behind her.

"Bu- fuck it I don't get paid enough for this" Tony said.

I grabbed Wanda's hand and took her upstairs without saying a word.

"Where are we going Tasha" Wanda whispered in a soft low whisper, I didn't answer and opened the door to our room.

"Get in" I demanded and she stood there now knowing what to do, "Your gonna make this punishment harder than it already is," I said she stood there in shock and the pissed me off.

I grabbed her hand and pushed her towards the room locking the door behind me, I pushed her against the wall and kissed her.

I put my knee close to her vagina making her groan, I slipped my tongue in making grasp.

"you were being a little brat, you know that?" I said firmly, she didn't answer and she was about to kiss me again but I covered her mouth.

"Answer the question," I said teasing her, "Yes daddy," she said as I kissed her neck and sucked on it.

I pushed her against the bed and ripped her clothes off, making her gasp I lowered my head and suck on her boob, and went down from there.

She pushed my head down and I looked up at her, "Sorry..." she mumbled as I inserted 2 fingers in making her moan loudly.

I went faster and she covered her mouth to prevent her from moaning but I quickly removed it, "They're gonna hear me" She said as I smirked "Let them" I said as I went faster and she arched her head back.

"Fuck Natalia" She moaned out as I stopped and she looked at me confused, I got up and grabbed handcuffs and a vibrator (Don't ask why I have handcuffs)

I handcuffed her to the bed and she bit her lip, I turned on the vibrator and put it by her clit and she moaned.

I started to tease her and sucked on her neck and pushed the vibrator against her clit making her moan and arched her head back.

I pushed 3 fingers in her vagina and went on a slow pace, soon enough it comes to a fast pace.

"Mm don't stop" She moaned out.

Her legs were shaking and I could see she was almost done, she cummed on my hand and released a loud moan.

I uncuffed her and carried her to the bathroom, we both took a bath and I ended up helping her with everything since she almost fell a few times.

I laid her on the bed and she cuddled against me "Next time is going to be all the way around" She said as she fell asleep on me.