Nope

(Natasha POV)

I woke up to body warmth next to me, I moved Wanda's hair out of her face, she opened her green eyes and looked at me giving me a warm smile.

"good morning," I said kissing her cheek, "morning Tasha" she replied.

There was a soft knock on the door, "Come in" I said wrapping my body in a blanket.

Yelena came in, "wake up bitches, TRAINING TIME" Yelena yelled throwing a shoe at me.

"You little shit!" I yelled as she ran away, I got up and put some clothes on and some shoes.

"Babe, don't kill her I actually like this one," Wanda said making me chuckle, "I'll try but I can't keep a promise when it comes to killing someone," I said leaving the bedroom and chasing after Yelena.

"Darcy!! HELP ME" Yelena yelled as Darcy came out of the room and saw me running towards Yelena.

"AH FUCK RUN YELENA" Darcy yelled now running with Yelena.

I chased both of them across the compound until I cornered Yelena.

"HA gotcha bitch" I said getting closer to her, Yelena was suddenly surrounded by a red wisp of magic and lifted into the air.

I turned behind me to see Wanda's eyes red, she put Yelena down behind her and smiled.

"Run LENA!" Wanda screamed as Yelena ran and Wanda behind her flying.

"You BITCH!" I yelled.

I ran after them and ended we ended up in the training room.

"Romanoff, Belova, Maximoff You're late," Fury said.

"Sorry someone was trying to KILL ME," Yelena said looking at me.

"Yelena you'll be training with Carol," Fury said.

Yelena was blushing and was red as fuck, Wanda mouthed something to her and Lena smiled.

"What's that all about," I said to Steve, "I don't know, girls are weird," Steve said as I look at him and punch him in the stomach.

Wanda and I trained a bit before pushing her against the wall and put my hand around her neck shocking her a bit, "what were you mouthing to my sister" I asked as she gulped.

"N-nothing," Wanda said as I lifted my eyebrow up, "No kisses or cuddles for a week," I said making her eyes turn red.

"Now tell me," I said as she just shook her head and I let out a sigh, letting her go "someone is sleeping in the couch tonight" I said making Wanda whine.

"Yelena didn't want me telling anyone, and I don't want to lose her trust," Wanda said behind.

(Wanda's POV)

I  realize the compound had a guess bedroom or I can go sleep with Caro or Yelena...

All day Natasha ignored me and avoided me, since It was my turn to cook I let Yelena help me make some pasta with breadsticks.

"Lena call everyone down," I said as she texted the group chats to tell everyone it was time for dinner.

 Darcy and Thor basically raced here and before Thor could make it through the door Darcy pushed him.

Me and Yelena laughed for about 3 minutes until everyone came downstairs and ate dinner.

I kept looking at Natasha who was laughing and talking with the team but made no eye contact with me.

"Guys, I found someone here has a crush on Carol," Thor said as Darcy nodded, Yelena and I choked on our drinks.

Carol's eyes widen, "Who?" Carol asked with curiosity.

"Thor...Darcy! umm, can we talk" I said pulling Yelena and Thor and Darcy followed us behind, "If you tell Carol that Yelena has a crush on her... I will drown you both and feed you to Goose" I said.

"Okay! we get it!" Darcy said as we went back to the dining room and sat back down.

"So? who is this person," Carol said looking at Thor and Darcy... "Umm, I-" Darcy ramble her words out.

"Yelena" Thor blurt out as I looked at him and stabbed the table with the fork, both Darcy and Thor screamed and got up running away.

I picked up the knife, "Excuse me I'll be right...back" I said smiling and running out of the room but someone held me back.

"No Wanda NO!" Natasha yelled struggling to keep me still, Thor and Darcy just looked at me in fear.

I yelled in Sokovian and my eyes glowed red, "Easy Wanda" Nat said.

turned to Nat and she pulled me in her arms giving me a hug that eased the anger.

I pulled back turning around and throwing the knife at Thor but missed on purpose (Natasha thought me that!)

He looked at me with shock and Darcy was trying not to laugh.

I turn to Natasha who had a proud face on her and smiled, "You're still sleeping on the couch" Nat said making me groan.

After dinner I was alone and I washed the plates, and laid on the couch, and started to fall asleep until Natasha came into the living room.

"You sleeping okay?" Nat whispered as I nodded.

"Okay I was just checking" Nat whispered back, "Can I get a kiss," I said, "remember no kiss or cuddles for a week," Nat said as I scrunch my nose.

She rolled her eyes and gave me a kiss on the forehead, I smiled and we look at each other until we were interrupted by some loud groans and squeals.

Nat raised an eyebrow and I got up, the sound was coming from the dining room...

Nat grabbed a kitchen knife and I made 2 balls of energy in the palms of my hands.

We opened the door lightly.

(And it was at this moment...they knew they fucked up)

Natasha wanted me to go first so before I went in a peeked through the door.

I gasped slightly as I saw Yelena at the table and Carol between her legs kissing each other...

"What's happening I can't see," Nat said, I didn't reply from the shock. "Wanda? babe, I wanna see what's happening" Nat said as she pushed me making me open the door widely.

Natasha screamed as soon as she saw Yelena and Carol and I quickly covered her mouth.

Yelena and Carol gasped and separated from each other.

I covered Natashas eyes and pushed her out of the room, "Stay here I'll be back" I said going back.

"Yelena Carol if you guys are going to make out please get a room not the fucking table where we eat," I said.

I rolled my eyes and went back to Natasha who was sitting on the couch deeply asleep.

I cuddled next to her and fell asleep by her side.