Last part.

(Wanda POV)

"That's my baby sister, Carol!" Nat yelled getting up from her seat about running towards Carol, I grabbed her hand yanking her back, she tried to get out of my grip by wiggling, kicking, hitting but I just held her tighter.

"No! Natasha sit your ass down," I said as she yelled in Russian to Carol.

"Make me," Nat said, I tilted my head.

"OH! shit!" Darcy yelled Thor laughed, I surrounded Nat in red wisps and sat her down forcefully.

"Ouch fuck!" Nat yelled, "Okay, okay enough," Yelena said.

"You fucking hurt her Carol, I'll cut your hands off!" Nat yelled as innocent Carol just stood by Yelena.

"She won't hurt me," Yelena said as I let go of Natasha.

I grabbed Natasha's hand and walked her out of the room.

"Baby we've talked about this," I said.

"Yes, yes I know don't threaten anyone unless you're actually going to do it," Natasha said.

"Good girl," I said leaning down and kissing her lips.

"I love you" Natasha whispered.

"I love you more," I said giving her another kiss...

"Promise you'll never leave me," I said as she nodded.

"I promise," She said.

Edit: So this is the last chapter, I was going to make it where it was all the memories Wanda had of Natasha before Nat sacrificed herself in endgame BUT I didn't want to cry.