Part 18

(Wandas POV)

I woke up and Nat was gone, I quickly got up and went downstairs looking for Natasha but there was no sign of her.

"She's on a mission" Yelena's voice was heard behind me, "Oh okay," I said turning to her.

"I'll make breakfast, want some?" Yelena asked, "Yea sure," I said going to help her.

We ended up covering ourselves in flour and some sugar but ended up making a great breakfast, I laughed with Yelena and she even told me she had a crush on Carol which was surprising.

"You know...you're like a sister to me," Yelena said, I never had this kind of relationship with anyone except my brother, and am so overprotective with Yelena...she's like a sister to me a sister I never had.

I smiled at her and hugged her, "Be careful around Denver's... I don't want you getting hurt" I said in my Sokovian accent.

"I will," She said in her Russian accent, "So how did last night go," Yelena said moving her eyebrows up and down.

I laughed and threw a pillow at her, "Not age-appropriate!" I said making her laugh.

(A few days go by)

Nat was still on a mission and I've been worrying about her since she hasn't made any contact with the team.

"She's fine she tough to break," Tony said entering the living room, "I know..." I said.

"Sir, the team has arrived," Friday said, my eyes widen Tony chuckled.

Steve, Bucky came in, "Don't test her she's in a bad mood" Bucky said, "Am guessing the mission was unsuccessful" Tony said, Steve nodded.

Natasha came in and pushed Steve out of the way, "Hey Nat ho-" I covered Peter's mouth and mouthed him to run.

He turned around and walked away, I looked at Natasha who looked like she was about to kill someone, I knew I had to watch my mouth or else I wouldn't turn out so good.

"Wanda, want to go watch some sitcoms," Yelena said coming into the living room, she glanced at Nat and she already knew what was going on.

"You know what never mind maybe later," Yelena said backing away, "Am going to the training room," Nat said walking by me.

Without thinking I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back, "Tasha you need rest" I said looking at her dark emerald eyes.

"No, I don't," Nat said yanking her arm away from me, leaving the room I was about to go chase her but Tony spoke up.

"Let her go, she'll be fine," He said as I nodded and went upstairs to Yelena's room.

"Hey Wans," Yelena said, "Hey Lena let's watch some sitcom!" I said excitingly.

She quickly got up and put one on and sat beside me cuddling against my arm.

I smiled and watched sitcoms with her until she fell asleep, I played with her hair and covered her with a blanket.

I was going to sleep with Yelena but I needed to check on Nat first, so I gently moved her and got up.

I walked out of the room and went to the training room where she was beating the living out of it.

It worried me seeing her like, her were bleeding and she now had more bruises before she punched the bag again I surrounded her arm in my magic and stopped her.

She turned to me and sigh with frustration "That's enough Nat" I said, "You can't decide that." Nat said trying to move her arm but I held on to her.

"Nat, let's go you're in pain," I said my Sokovian accent getting thicker, she rolled her eyes but walked toward me.

She limped a little so I picked her up and carried her to our bedroom, I set a cold bath for her and I was in the bathroom with her.

She had her robe on and looked at me while biting her nail, she felt insecure and scared "It's okay" I said hugging her from behind.

"Um, can you please turn around," She asked, I wasn't going to protest so I did, as soon as I heard her go in the water I turn back around.

Her arms were wrapped around her legs and her eyes were watery, I kneeled beside her and brushed her hair.

After the bath, I handed her a towel and she asked me to turn around again but I didn't give in "Tasha, you're beautiful you're like the hottest woman I've ever met" I said.

She smiled a bit, "There's that beautiful smile of yours!" I said pecking her lips.

She stood up and I stared at her, she had cuts and scars and bruises sI handed her the towel.

"You're beautiful baby!" I said making her smile, we walked to the bed and she sat down next to me.

I stroke her hair aside her face and kissed her cheek, "Fuck me" Nat blurted out, "What" I rambled out.

"I want you to fuck me," She said, I pinned her against the bed and kissed her.

She let out groans and moans making me went,  I left wet kisses on her jawline and sucked on her neck.

I removed the towel with my magic, I rubbed her breast, and played with her nippled that was now hard.

My hand wandered down her body and rubbed her vagina teasing her, she was really wet and we both knew tonight she wasn't going to take long till she reached her climax.

I rubbed faster making her grasped, "Please" she moaned out.

"hm, you want me to fuck you? to let you ride my fingers?" I asked as she nodded, "Words baby" I said.

"Yes, mommy!" she moaned out, I lifted her up and set her on my thigh, and inserted 2 fingers, she moaned and rested her head on my shoulder.

I went faster and sucked on her neck, her moans grew louder and she dug her nail onto my skin.

"Am gonna cum!" She said as she kissed me, "Do it, cum for me baby" I said kissing her and slipping my tongue, she came on my fingers and let out a loud moan.

"Fuck babe," I said kissing her forehead, "I love you," I said kissing her lips, "I love you more" she said