Trouble maker

(Wandas POV)

Me and Yelena were laying in the bed watching a stupid boring-ass movie, there was a knock on the door Yelena looked at me and I shrugged.

"Come in!" I yelled, Fury came in and sight, "I have a job to do so Thor and Clint will be checking on you both" Fury said as we nodded and he left.

"Get your shoes on and a jacket" Yelena as she got up, "Yelena we'll be in deep shit if they know we left," I said.

"They won't know," Yelena said as I put on my shoes and grabbed my jacket and my phone.

"What about Thor and Clint," I said she gave me a 'are you serious face' and laughed "those 2 are idiots," Yelena said.

I laughed and we both left the room and sneaked out to the door, "What about Friday, won't she tell Tony?"  I ask and she gasped.

"Shit I forgot about that, THOR CLINT" Yelena yelled as both of them came in, "Yes?!" They both said.

"Can you guys cover for us please?" Yelena said with puppy eyes and they let out a sigh, "Fine but be quick" Clint said?

"Thanks, guys! yall are the best" I said as we left the compound, Yelena jumped on my back and I flew to the city and landed in the sidewalk.

"Okay come on," Yelena said grabbing my wrist and pulling it.

"We're we going," I say, "You'll see" Yelena responded.

After a long walk, we stopped at an Arcade building and Yelena smirked, we entered the building where there were kids and older teens playing.

Me and Yelena played and goofed around for a while till we decided to leave and grab some food.

We stopped at a restaurant and ate, Yelena has a burger while I had so sushi.

My phone buzzed and it was Thor.

Thor: Get here now!

Me: Shit we're coming!

"Yelena we got to go!" I yelled as I got up and so did she, we ran outside the restaurant and I Yelena got on my back.

We flew all the way to the compound and before we entered I hugged Yelena, "Let's go" I said as we entered the compound.

We didn't see anyone in sight so we ran to my room and shut the door.

We both laughed and high-fived each other and turn around to find Tony sitting down on the chair while Natasha was standing up with her arm crossed.

"Shit..." I said under my breath, Yelena nervously laughed "umm wrong bedroom" she said as she looked at me.

"Yelena, Wanda we specifically told you both were in timeout from going out," Tony said, "We know but it was so boring, and-" Yelena was cut off.

"Yelena, we don't want to hear it, and Wanda I told you I don't like repeating myself and I don't deal with bad behavior," Natasha said as I looked down to the floor.

Natasha sigh and Tony spoke up, "Both of you aren't going on a mission for 2 weeks," Tony said as we both looked at him.

"Tony we're sorry and we won't do it again, but please you can't do that!" I yelled, "You both need to know the consequence of these kinds of things," Tony said.

"We're not kids!" I said in my Sokovian accent,

"Lower your voice," Nat said as I groaned and turn to Yelena who had tears in her eyes "Don't blame this on Yelena, am the older one I should've set an example," I said looking at Tony and Nat.

"We'll discuss this later, I have to go talk to Thor and Clint," Tony said getting up from the chair and left the room.

"Yelena, go to Carol's room and tell her what you did, she'll have a talk with you," Nat said, Yelena nodded and left the room.