Med-bay

(Natasha POV)

We were just about to get out the compound when Carol texted Wanda.

"She hasn't replied back," Carol said in a worried tone.

"Am sure she's fine Carol " I said and Carol gave me an annoyed face.

"She hasn't even read it!" Carol yelled as I pinched her making her jump.

"Ow what the hell Nat," she said.

"Stop worrying am sure she's fine," I said.

"When we get back there you're going to apologize to her" Tony said making me turn to him

"Why the fuck would I apologize!?" I said.

"You broke the girl like am serious you broke her" Steve said as I groaned.

"Were here!" Peter said as we got down.

"You have a message Tony," Friday said as we all looked at each other.

"play it for me Friday" Tony said as Friday played the recording.

"I l-love you guys" Came Wanda's voice through the recording making us turn to each other.

Carol gasped ran upstairs as we followed her.

"The door is locked!" Carol yelled as I moved her out of the way and kicked it open.

"where the fuck is she" I said panicking.

"Bathroom...The bathroom!" Carol yelled as we burst the door open to find pills scattered around the floor and Wanda's body laid there unconscious.

"STOP STARING AT HER AND TAKE HER TO MED BAY!" Tony yelled making me flinch and Carol picked her up and flew to the med bay room.

We all rushed behind Carol and entered the med bay room and Carol laid Wanda in the bed.

"You need to leave guys" Bruce said.

"Am not leaving my best friend here am staying!" Carol said.

"Am also staying" I said as everyone looked at me.

"Your such a hypocrite first you tell her you hope she dies and now you want to stay?!" Carol says as I looked to the floor.

"Carol is right...is best if you just leave her alone for a while," Steve says behind me.

I turn around and pushed Steve out of the way and went to the training room.

I punched the punching back until my hands were bleeding, I couldn't feel the pain the only thing I had in mind was Wanda, she did that she did it because of me I-I got in her head.

I was now sobbing hitting the punching back until I broke it.

Someone came behind me and grabbed me and I was startled.

"Shh It's okay It's just me" Steve said behind me as I sobbed.

"It's my fault! I made her do it!" I yelled as Steve hugged me.

He got me up and took me to my room, "You need sleep Natasha" he said as he laid me in the bed.

He left the room and I drifted to sleep.

(A few hours later 8:09)

"Natasha wake up" I heard a whisper.

"Wake up" I heard it again and with that I woke up, there was no one in my room.

I quickly got up and I couldn't put on my shoes so I went barefoot, the cold floor in the hall hit my feet making me shiver.

I quickly ran to the med bay room where a few of the team members were.

"Romanoff, you can't be here" I heard a voice behind me making everyone turn to me.

"Yes I can Tony" I said as I was about to go in the room.

"You know she did it because of you Natalia," Tony said as Steve got in Clint got in front of me and blocked the door so I couldn't enter.

"Move the fuck away Clint, I don't want to hurt you" I said.

He didn't move he just stood there.

"Natasha please just leave don't make it any harder," Clint said as I punched him and kicked him in the stomach.

"Natasha stop" I heard Carol say as I grabbed went inside the room.

There she was, she had needles all over her arms, a gas mask, needles on her back, some kind of things on her forehead.

I slowly went up to her and grabbed her hand.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Wanda" I whisper as she struggled to take off the gas mask, I hated seeing her like this she was so weak and pale.

I helped her and she gave me a weak smile.

"Tasha" She said as I hugged her tight, that's when I realize am in love with her... am in love with this girl and I was so scared to admit it I pushed the feelings down.

"Can you get me some water?" Wanda said as I nodded and quickly got her a glass of water.

"Romanoff, come on you have to eat breakfast," Steve said behind me.

"Am not hungry" I said as Bruce and Carol entered the room

"You have to eat something," Carol said.

"No" I simply said as Bruce grabbed my arm but I pulled it away.

"What's going on with you," Bruce said.

"Please for a moment all of you fuck off" I said as everyone left the room and Wanda giggled.

"Tasha?" Wanda asked.

"Hmm?" I said as I held her hand.

"Can you help me take a bath later?" She asked as I nodded.

"We got you and Wanda some food," Peter said as he laid it on the table.

"Thanks, kid," I said as he nodded.

"Feel better Wanda" He said as he left.

(A few hours passed and it was 8:09 Pm)

Wanda looked a lot better, she was back to her original state which made me relieved.

"Wanda come on am gonna help you take bath," I said as she struggled to get up.

"Here I'll carry you," I said as I picked her up bridel style.

I carried her all the way to the bathroom and got the water running warm, as soon as it filled up I had to help Wanda take the hospital gown off which worried me because she had some cuts on her thigh.

"What happened there," I asked as I helped her get into the bathtub.

"Nothing just some cat scratches," She said.

"We don't have a cat," I said.

"um Carol does," She said as I brushed her hair.

"Right..." I said washing her hair.

"Can you come in the bath?" She asked making me freeze at the question.

"yeah sure" I said as I took off my clothes and went inside the tub with her.

She laid her head in my shoulder, making me stiffen but I relaxed after a few seconds.

"Am sorry" I said as she turned to me.

"Am sorry I said those things...I shouldn't have said those things am really sorr-" I was cut off by a soft pair of lips against mine.

I kissed back and neither of us let go until we were running out of air.

we both looked at each other gasping for air.

"It's okay" She said as I smiled and she cuddled against my chest.