feelings

(Natashas POV)

(6:12 Am)

I opened my eyes and looked around the room, It was dark and I could feel Wanda breathing against my chest, I looked down and Wanda had her leg on mine and her arm around my waist, and her head on my chest. It was the first time I've seen her sleep peacefully, ever since she came I would often check on her to make sure she was alright but she was always awake and wouldn't talk.

The room temperature suddenly dropped and it felt like 56 degrees in here,Wanda groaned and scooted closer to me and I wrapped us both in a blanket.

I closed my eyes and fell back asleep for another hour.

(7:01) 

I heard the alarm go off and Wanda whined and covered her full body in the covers.

"Wanda we gotta get up," I said as she whined.

"noooo" She whines, I got up and removed the blanket from Wanda, "Natashaaaa," She said as I got on top of her and began to tickle her. She began to laugh and tried to get me off "Nat please...stop," She said trying to catch her breath as I got off.

"Come on we have training with Rogers," I said as she got up and walked towards the bathroom to change.

I put on some leggings and a black shirt and put my hair in a ponytail, I went downstairs into the training room where Steve was waiting, "Wheres Wanda" Steve asked "Am right here" Wanda said as I turned around.

"It's not hard to tell you're Wanda you have a thick Sokovian accent," Steve said as I stared at Wanda

"we're not going easy on you Maximoff," I said as she tilted her head and smiled. "Don't worry am not counting on it" She said.

Steve ran towards her and knocked her to the ground, her eyes turned red and got him off slamming him against the wall making him groan.

I ran behind her and jumped on her making me land on top of her, I smirked as she flipped us around, Steve got her off me and pushed her against the wall.

"Ouch," Wanda said as Steve chuckled, "alright that's enough Rogers," Bruce said behind me as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.