The room

(Wanda POV)

"Come on you need to rest" Nat said as she got up and put a towel around her.

She came towards me and helped me get up, and wrapped a towel around me, since I couldn't walk very much she picked me up and set me on the bed.

I got changed into a long hoodie and some underwear of course.

"Tasha," I said but she was so much into her thought she couldn't even hear me, I wanted to read her mind but I couldn't I was very weak.

"Tasha" I said waking her up from her thoughts.

"Yes Wanda?" She said as she dried her hair.

"I need help getting to the bathroom, gotta brush my teeth," I said as she nodded and helped me up.

I was brushing my teeth when I heard a scream, I tried to walk to the other but that only cause me to fall.

I struggled to get up but I dragged myself to the door.

"Tasha!" I yelled no sound..."Tasha!" I yelled again.

I had enough force to levitate myself with my magic and open the door.

Natasha was in the floor sobbing, her knees on her chest and her head buried between her legs.

"Tasha.." I whispered as I flew to her.

I fell next to her and she sobbed, I hugged her and she buried her head in my neck.

"It's okay..." I said as I rubbed her back.

am guessing some of the team heard her scream because someone opened the door.

It was Peter, Carol, Bruce, and Tony.

"What in the fuck is happening," Tony said as Carol smacked him in the arm.

"Ouch, what the fuck Carol," Tony said as Carol rolled her eyes.

"Wanda you're not supposed to be on the floor!" Carol said as I rolled my eyes.

"What's wrong with her," Bruce said as I shrugged.

"Can you guys please leave?" I said as they all left.

"Tasha," I said as she looked at me.

"Come on let's move to the bed cause the floor is starting to hurt me" I said as she nodded and picked me up laying me on the bed.

She laid next to me and I put my head in her chest.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yea... am okay" She said kissing my head.

We both fell asleep on each other.

(9:10) 

"Aww" I heard Carol's voice but I ignored it.

"My ship has sunk!!" Thor's voice came.

"Shut the fuck up you're being really loud!"  Carol said as I heard Clint's laughter.

I opened my eyes, Natashas head was against my neck, our arms wrapped around each other and our legs tangled against each other.

"Tasha" I whispered as she groaned.

"Tasha wakes up" I said, she ignored me and buried her head into my neck deeper.

"Aww!" Carol yelled waking Nat up and looked at her.

"If you don't get the fuck out of this room, I will hurt every single one of you," Nat said as they ran out the door.

I smiled and she laid her head on my chest.

"Morning Wanda," She said as she messed with my hand.

"Morning Tasha," I said

"Come on let's get breakfast," I said as she helped me up and walked to the dining room.

"Morning sleepyheads!" Morgan yelled as we laughed.

"Damn someone looks better than yesterday,"  Thor said.

"That's because she died for like 5 minutes then decided to wake the fawk up," Carol said.

"I died!?!" I yelled as Carol and Bruce nodded.

"For like 5 damn minutes," Bruce said as Natasha looked down at her plate.

"Okay I get it to let's change the subject," I said as Nat looked at me.

"So I met this gir-" Thor was cut off.

"WHO IS IT?!" Clint says.

"Her name is Darcy and she's a friend," Thor said,

"great when do we meet her!" Carol said as Thor lift an eyebrow