Jelousy

(Wandas POV)

I saw Bruce kiss Natasha and I just looked at the ground I controlled my anger and I turned to Steve.

"Thank you, Steve," I said as he nodded, I walked towards the door and made eye contact with Natasha, I rolled my eyes and left to the living room.

Carol and Peter were talking and I decided to sit next to Carol, "Hey Wanda" Carol said as she hugged me. 

I felt my eyes watery and Carol noticed, "What the hell happened?" She said as peter was silent.

"I have these weird feelings for Natasha and there confusing," I said sniffing and Carol gasped "OH Hunny you like her!" Carol said as Peter interrupted, "Isn't Natasha dating Bruce?" he said making me look down. 

"Oh right...am sorry Wanda" Carol said as I rested my head on her lap, "here let's watch a movie" Peter said he put on a movie.

I was cuddled against Carol and Morgan came in. "hey guys can I join" she said as I nodded and she sat beside me.

"Hey guys" Natasha said as she came in the room with Bruce, "Hey nat" Carol and Morgan greeted as I scooted to Carol.

Peter got us blankets and I shared one with Carol, Natasha looked at me for a moment and my eyes slowly turned red making me look to the floor.

Around 10:08 I was falling asleep and Carol was about to carry me to my room but Natasha said she needed to go to her room anyways and to let her carry me there.

"No it's okay I can walk there," I said with my tired sokovian accent. " I wouldn't mind carrying you there Wanda" Natasha said as I got up and picked up Morgan who was asleep.

"at least let me walk you there" Natasha insisted, I let out a sigh and nodded.

We walked trough the hallways, "Are you going to be staying in the room with me?" I asked "Am going out with Bruce and might stay in his room....am sorry but maybe tomorrow" Natasha said as I nodded.

"It's alright I'll just get Carol to sleep with me tonight and Morgan" I said as she stayed quiet and opened the door to the room.

I put Morgan underneath the blankets and bruce walked in "ready babe?" He said as Natasha nodded and walked out.

Carol walked in and I started to cry, "am trying to keep it together but I can't" I said in between sobs.

Carol hugged me "It's okay," she said as I slowly fell asleep.

(few hours later) 

I saw my brother's body fall with no sign of life, I fell on my knees and began to sob as both of my parents were killed by the explosion

I screamed and sobbed as someone burst through the door and rushed up to me...Natasha.

"shh it's okay" She said as she hugged me and kissed my head.

"shh" She whispered as she climbed on the bed, and I scooted towards her while sobbing.

Morgan hugged me and Natasha moved my hair away from my face."was it a nightmare...again?" Natasha whispered as I nodded "Am sorry I wasn't here" She said, Carol came in and saw me and looked to Natasha which Natasha signal her to take Morgan.

Carol picked up Morgan and left, a few minutes later I fell asleep in Natashas arm.