Part 17

(Natashas POV)

 remind on nats pov before Yelena and Wanda came home. 

The meeting was over and I was headed towards Wanda's room to check on them, on my way there I was stopped by Clint and Thor.

"Heyyyyyy Nat" Thor said smiling, I looked at Clint who gave him a 'what the fuck look'

"Why are you blocking the door," I say with a questioning look.

"Umm, they're asleep!" Thor yelled out and Clint quickly nodded, "okay? um, can I see them" I ask?

"N-no I don't think you should" Clint quickly said, now I got suspicious and knew what was happening.

"Move," I say firmly Thor quickly pulled out his phone and texted someone, I pushed them both away from the door and opened them to find the room alone and quiet.

"Fuck" I say punching the desk and turn around to Thor and Clint who was now gone, "Tony the girls are gone," I said through the coms, "Fucking children, never listen," Tony said.

Tony came to the room and sat down on the chair and I stood by him, "What are we doing" I said looking at him, "Waiting for them and bust their ass" Tony said in a low voice.

END OF FLASHBACK.

Yelena left the room and left me alone with Wanda, I had my arms crossed and she tilted her head her eyes glowing red.

"you won't figure out what am about to do to you by looking inside my head" I husked out, she looked to the floor and inhaled playing with her hands.

"You left the compound when you're not supposed to, and you lied and you made Thor and Clint cover for you they're in deep shit you know?" I say my voice getting rough.

I saw her eyes getting watery, "Don't cry Wanda, you knew this was going to happen and you still did it" I yelled out.

"I told you, I don't like to repeat myself twice and don't deal with bad behavior," I said walking up to her.

I lifted her chin up and looked at her green emerald eyes, I leaned down and kissed her soft pink lips.

I pinned her against the wall and push pushed my knee between her legs making her moan, I sucked on her neck making her arch her head back and moan.

"clothes off and get on the bed," I said letting go of her and she whined but did as she was told.

She tared her clothes off and got on the bed, "On your knees and hands" I said firmly as she turned around and put her knees on the bed and put her hands on the bed.

I walked towards the dresser and pulled out a belt, I walked towards Wanda and got on the bed, her ass in front of me.

I rubbed her ass and spanked it earning a wince and a moan, "Count" I said gripping the belt and smacking her ass with it.

"One!" She squirmed out,

"two! Tasha!" Wanda screamed in pain.

"Three! ah"

"Four! ow" 

"FIVE!" 

"Six!" she yelled in pain.

"Seven! AH NAT" Wanda yelled out.

"Eight, stop"

"Nine! It hurts"

"Ten!" She screamed at the contact of the belt.

I put the belt down and rubbed her eyes, she turned around and lay in the bed as a tear came out.

"We're not done," I said going down and flickering her vagina with my tongue, she let out a moan and arched her head back.

She pushed her pelvis towards me and that did not satisfy me, "You have the urge to be a brat today, Maximoff" I said slapping her thigh.

"Sorry," She said, I let out a chuckle and sucked on her vagina, she let out a moan almost the whole compound could hear.

"If one more sound comes out of you right now, I won't let you cum" I said harshly, she nodded and I placed 2 fingers inside of her which startled her a bit.

I went faster and added another finger in, she held in a moan and started to groan.

"Am gonna cum" She said, "Not yet" I said knowing she can't hold it in while being inside of her I grabbed her cheeks and squeezed them open  I struggled to keep her mouth open, "Open" I said and she obeyed.

I spit in her mouth and she swallowed as she came on the bedsheet she was out of breath and was basically was begging for air.

"I fucking love you," She said kissing me, "I love you more," I said.

I re-wrote it cause the last one was kinda bad so hope you enjoyed it!