Untitled Part 12

(Wanda POV)

I slept perfectly fine with Yelena with me, a few times she almost pushed me off the bed but after a while, I switched spots so now I was against the wall.

Yelena was curled up against me and I had an arm around her waist, it was about 6:05 when someone came in.

The redhead looked very familiar, "Tasha?" I whispered rubbing my eyes "Am gonna take Yelena back to her room" Nat said quietly making me whine.

I hugged Yelena and scooted her closer to me "Nooo" I said as Nat let out a small chuckle, "You'll be fine Wanda, now give me my sister" Nat whispered.

"Am staying Natalia" Yelena mumbled loud enough for Nat to hear, "Okay whatever, breakfast will be ready later...I'll bring it to yall" Natasha said lifting my chin up, and gave me a small kiss on my cheek.

We both smiled "Gross" Yelena mumbled as Natasha smacked her arm, "Ouch SUKA" (bitch) me and Nat laughed as Yelena rubbed her arm and gave us a pout.

"Alright, I gotta go before they see me," Nat said as we nodded and Yelena put a sitcom on, "Yay," I said clapping my hands making Yelena let out a giggle.

After a while Bucky gave us our breakfast, "Bacon, eggs, and potatoes!" I clapped realizing Natasha cooked this.

"Wanna get out of here?" Yelena blurt out and I slowly looked at her, I nodded my head and looked at the camera, my powers were strong enough to break it and disconnect everyone.

"Why haven't you gotten out if you have powers?" Yelena said, "It was all of them against me," I said as she smirked and opened the door.

"We're gonna get in trouble," Yelena said as we laughed, and ran out of the room "Where are we going!?" I asked, "Training room, I need to get energy out," Yelena said as I nodded.

"But am in a hospital gown and barefoot!" I said as she tossed me some clothes but no shoes.

We got to the training room and I quickly changed to the clothes she brought me, some leggings and a white tank top.

"Bring it, witch," Yelena said as I tilted my head "Watch it, Widow," I said smirking as I ran to her and to her and punched her.

She kicked my stomach and flipped me making me land on the floor, she pinned me down on the floor and laughed, "Is that all you go-" I cut her off by throwing her across the room into the punching bags.

"Maximoff, am gonna beat your ass!" She yelled as I laughed but I was still on the floor holding my hand to my stomach.

"Gave my stomach a nice beat already!" I yelled across the room as she got up and walked over to me and helped me up.

"What the-," Peter said as he entered the training room in shock, "Peter please don't tell anyone" Yelena begged as peter backed up slowly and began running.

"Get him!" I yelled as we chased him around the compound "Am gonna hurt that little boy!" Yelena yelled as Peter hid behind Tony and Natasha and we stopped running.

"No you're not" Tony said Natasha had her arms crossed and you could tell she was disappointed in both of us.

"Yelena I think we should run for it" I whisper as she held my hand "I think we should" Yelena replied as we started to run.

"Shit, BACKUP NAT!" Tony yelled, I held Yelena's hand while running and suddenly I stepped on fucking needle, I screamed and stumble.

"Shit you okay Wanda?" Yelena asked as I showed her my foot, "Oh fuck" she breathed out, Natasha and Carol looked at us and Yelena picked me up and ran with me in her arms.

"Wanda we need your powers!" Yelena yelled as I threw a table at them and luckily Nat got out of the way but Carol got hit.

Yelena laid me on the floor, "Okay this is gonna hurt" she said as she got the needle out and I winced in pain.

"Ouch," I said as she wrapped my foot in a bandage, "Maximoff, you're in trouble so either let this be the hard way or the easy way," Steve said as Nat stood beside him.

"you're hurt, let us help you," Natasha said softly, "no" I simply said making Natasha raise her eyebrow.

"Yelena listens to me, she'll be fine just let us help her," Nat said as Yelena shook her head.

Bruce came behind Yelena, "Yelena behind YOU!" I screamed but it was too late, she fell on me and passed out, I held her right as they approach me.

"Wanda you're making this more complicated than it already is," Tony said.

I got up and both of my hands had a red wisp of magic, "Back awa-" Natasha came from behind me and hugged me. "Wanda enough" I heard her whisper in my ear, fuck I knew she was getting inside my head but I couldn't do anything about it.

"What if I don't want to," I said, "You know I don't tolerate bad behavior," Natasha said sending shivers down my spine.

"Let me deal with her" Natasha said as she grabbed my hand, "what about Yelena?" Steve said "Just take her to her room," Nat said dragging me behind her.

"Bu- fuck it I don't get paid enough for this" Tony said.

Natasha took me all the way upstairs and stayed quiet the whole time, fuck am not going to be able to walk tomorrow.