Punishments aren't always bad

(Natashas POV)

I was getting ready by the time Wanda woke up, I heard her toss around the bed and groan.

"Tasha?" She mumbled, god I loved the nickname she gave me "Yes?" I ask as she rubbed her eyes and yawned.

"Where are you going?" Wanda asked with a curious face on her, "I have a meeting which means" I didn't continue my sentence and pulled Yelena out of the bathroom.

"You're stuck with her," I say giving her a smile, "Wanda, ready to take this compound down?"  Yelena said as Wanda looked at her and smirked.

"Sure am!" Wanda said clapping her hand and Yelena ran towards her and gave her a hug.

"Not so fast kids, Fury will be checking on you 2 times to time...since one is hot air and the other one is cold air, mix them together and you get a fucking tornado," I say giving them a death glare.

"So you 2 behave," I say with a firm voice and I was about to leave until Wanda spoke up.

"Or what?" She said making Yelena's mouth open, "I'll punish you," I say directly to Wanda giving her a smirk.

"What about Yelena?" Wanda says and looks at Yelena.

"I'll fucking kill her," I say with a smile and Yelena flipped me off.

I left the room and headed downstairs to the meeting, I looked at my watch fuck am 5 minutes late.

I thought before going in, I inhaled and went inside the room where Tony Steve and Bucky were.

"You're late, Romanoff," Tony said as I rolled my eyes and sat down, "I had kids to take care of," I say making Bucky chuckle.

"Those 2 are a mess," Steve says and I quickly nodded.

"Okay so-" Tony was cut off by my phone ringing.

It was Yelena, "Yelena am in a meeting, what do you want?" I said frustrated, I heard Wanda giggle, "Can we go out into the city?" Wanda asks.

"Absolutely not, you both are in timeout which means no going out especially you 2 together," I say.

"But I-" I cut Wanda off, "Hey, redhead if I have to repeat myself again is not going to end well for you," I say.

"Sorry" I heard her mumble before hanging up, I put my phone down and looked at Tony who was holding in his laugh and so was Bucky.

"Shut up" I mumble.