Chapter 3 - Devilish Grins

(extra added in the end)

6 months later.

Adraniel's Pov:

I cleaned the counter annoyed, as a customer spilled his drink all over it.
Like damn dude if you can't hold all that drink calm the fuck down and stop drinking.

It's been 6 months since I'm on earth , ripped off my title and powers.
Elijah visited me sometimes but he is also lessening his visits due to my father's new rules that are quite strict.
He was shocked but then he laughed about my job as a bartender.

I wonder if my father knew about me , an angel , working in a bar in this slutty costume. I bet if he'd known he will be furious as hell. But it was him who said to find a job that pays me well.
But then again it also proves that he really doesn't cares for me to even look out for me.
I get paid 10$ for an hour means 7200$ a month , I guess if no cutoffs made, so it was good a job
The bar was really famous and one of the place where only riches come , so my pay was really high as expected from a place like this.

Few months ago I was so much into my human disguise that I would forget that I'm an angel. I think just because my power aren't there that does not means I'm no longer an angel. I still have the angel's charm, my aura is kind and powerful too.

I was so into my aggressive wiping that I didn't paid attention to my surroundings. A little buzzer went off and I jerked in surprise. Every staff member went into sudden frenzy. I frowned in confusion, what was happening?

They started cleaning the tables ,the floor and in few minutes the bar was shining.
Paul came out and was inspecting everything then he looked at me.

" Addy boy you are new so you stay behind the counter Shanaya and Madylene you take their table, everyone I don't want any problem , ok?! " With that he went inside his cabin.

I was confused what was happening few of the customers who were rich and famous were only left while most of them were driven out of the bar.

I glanced at Shanaya , she befriended me the first day I came here.
She had long black hair , coffee coloured skin. She was extremely Gorgeous might I add.

" What's this ruckus about?" I asked her.

"It's the sins! They are coming so we need to be well prepared they come here once a month !" She explained. I frowned , who were the sins?

"Who are the sins?" I asked.

"They are group of seven brothers , they all are extremely handsome and are filthy rich . The people call them the seven sins because they are seven and their job kinda relates to the biblical sins and they look so hot that you can't resist them!" She explained.

I nodded.

Humans are really weird calling them something the dont even know about.
Don't they know that the seven sins are extremely deadly demons that are capable of wiping countries in a single snap if they want. They are ruthless monsters and ehh I'm an angel obviously I despise the entire demon kind and vice versa. Humans are naive, they don't know the dangers of the supernatural that lurk around them. I'd obviously save them if I encounter demon cause now that I lost my angel powers ,I'm not visible to demons as an angel but that does not means they're not visible to me.  Wait a minute!! No No No No No.
I shook my head.
I was told not to indulge with demons again ,I knew what happened last time.
I kept working on the counter lost in my thoughts.

I was just cleaning the machines when they entered.

Shanaya wasn't lying when she said they are extremely handsome.
The seven brothers were extremely hot and mouth watering . Each had a sharp jaw and were extremely tall and they were irresistible to not stare at.  All of them were like Adonis. They looked so handsome and I cant help but stare at them. They all had this weird energy around them that made them look dangerous but yet I don't what , like maybe Eccentric?