Chapter 20 - Falling

-
Adraniel above
(He is so hot wtf?!)

And also I'm shit at editing. Just imagine the mark on his chest nicely.
-

Lucien's Pov:

I was woken up by a hand hitting my nose. I groaned in pain and openee my eyes slightly to see Adraniel draped over me. He looked so cute and his face was resting on my chest. I looked up and was blinded by the bright light hitting directly on my face. Why did I have a huge ass window in front of my bed. I grumbled and slowly pried Adraniel off my body and he let out a soft whine. I could see my mark on his chest as it looked gorgeous on him. I admired him before I realised I had work to do. I got out of bed and stretched. I groaned and sighed.

I wore a loose boxer lying around and walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and after rinsing went down for breakfast. I think I'll make him breakfast today.

As I went down I saw the breakfast was already prepared by the hired chef.
It was some fruit salad , waffles and coffee. I shrugged and put them on a plate. When I entered the room , my breath was knocked off from my lungs.

My little angel was sleeping peacefully and he looked so peaceful as he lay there, sunlight hitting him. The sunlight hit his chest making my mark glow and the silk sheets were covering only his crotch enough to hide his tool. But that's not what caught my attention. His entire body glowed naturally.

He looked , so , so , divine.

His eyes fluttered open and he looked at me and gave me the most adorable yet so seductive smile that made me for him all over again.

"I love you." I whispered under my breath but he heard it and smiled.

"I love you too , ' my angel '." He said and I blushed making him giggle.

"Come on go brush your teeth. We'll have breakfast." I said and he groaned and pouted.

" What's the point of having breakfast in bed then?"he asked.

"I'd have considered it but we both forgot to brush our teeths after last night. You know this was there?" I said circling my finger at my crotch before putting it on his lips.

"And I want it again." He grinned and I shook my head in amusement.

"Later. Breakfast first . I'm going down, gonna come up in five minutes. I want you in bathroom finishing up before I come back." I said and started moving out the door to go down to bring some  more cream and chocolate for the waffles.

"Why come up when you can come here?" He said and slapped his own ass.
I laughed out loud and continued going down. When I came back up I heard running and as I opened Adraniel laid there with his morning wood, covering it with only a little bit of silk sheet. He bit his lower lip and gave me.the most seductive look while he played with the end of the sheet.

"I have brushed master. Will you play with me now?" He asked in an innocent voice.

The voice sent shivers down my spine and made an obvious bulge appear in my pants.
He looked down and smirked and then rolled over giving me the view of his plum ass.
I so wanted to fuck him, I really did but I took a deep breath and exhaled. He got fucked all day long yesterday, he has to go to work today and he'll be sore and grumpy . I don't want that.

" No , not today! Eat and then me and you are going to work. You are still sore and I dont want a whining boyfriend or a grumpy sore bartender working in my bar" I said trying hard to control myself.

He groaned and rolled over pouting.
"Do I have to go? Do you have to go? Just fuck your little angel daddy, he's asking for it." He said and looked at me with puppy dog eyes but with so much lust in them