Chapter 22 - The Devil's Lair

-
The Imperial Castle of hell.
-

{⚠Smut⚠}

Lucien's Pov:

I pulled my lips back and it's like my lips had already started to miss his. I hugged him closer to my chest and nuzzled the crook of his neck.

"I was so fucking scared when you told me he was taking you to hell. My heart was pounding and I thought I'll lose you. God knows how you're here but you're safe and will be as long as I'm there to protect you." I said and he rubbed his cheek on my shoulder as he inhaled deeply.

I picked him up and threw him on the bed getting on top of him.

"I love you. I love you. I love saying I love you to you." I said and my mouth immediately found its way to his and I started kissing him deeply.
He moaned at the sensation of my hands all over his body. He said something but I didn't hear cause his voice was muffled.

"I love you too. And I keep falling harder. I love you so so much I just don't want this to end." He said and gazed at my face , his eyes held nothing but sincerity and love.

" If that's your wish then so shall it be.
We'll be together for eternity. Our story will be passed down in history as legends and damn good ones at that." I said and he giggled.

"Make love to me Lucien. Tell me how much you love me. Show me that you own my body, my soul, my mind , my everything. " He said and so seductively I growled in impatience and attacked his lips.

My tongue licked his bottom lip asking for entrance and he gave in quickly.
I smirked mentall, always so submissive.

Our tongues interwined and  I easily dominated him making him release a high pitched  moan in his throat.
I moved back and slowly trailed down my mouth to his neck sucking hickeys.
He moaned as I sucked on his Adams apple. I was biting on his skin and he moaned and writhed in pleasure.

It was only the beginning and I could feel his arousal. It was radiating and the room was filled with his lust.
Specifically ,his lust , towards me ,gave me so much power and made me feel so strong I could influence an entire state with my powers.

My eyes and his eyes met , our expressions intense. There was love in his eyes and I'm sure there was in mine too but it was also filled with lust for each other and longing.

I stepped back .

"Strip!" I commanded.

He quickly stripped off his shirt showing his lean toned abs.
He got rid of his jeans leaving him in black boxers hugging his skin tightly making his bulged crotch visible.
He stared at me his light grey lust filled eyes , my eyes darkened and I stepped to him growling .

I let my hands roam his abs and I grabbed and squeezed his crotch making him grab the sheets tightly and he practically mewled.

"Take this off too!!!"i said and I'm sure my demonic side was already taking over.

He was jerked out of his trance and quickly did. And then when he looked up at me with the most seductive yet so innocent expression I felt bolts of electricity running in me.
I collapsed on the ground and stared at him with adoration.

"Flex for me."I whispered and it was like the demonic side in me was suddenly tamed. It was sitting very patient and with passionate eyes watched its lover beautiful body.

Adraniel closed his and did what I asked. He got up on his knees, and hiding his boner with one hand he brought one hand above his head and posed. Then he changed and brought out his wings.