Chapter 25 - Snatched

Lucien's Pov:

A crowd of snarling and growling demons stood at the gates of heaven ready to tear down any angel that steps in hell. After yesterday we all felt a huge amount of energy coming in through the portal and we woke up to a crowd of Angels outside the gates of hell.

Lucifer walked in front of us in hai typical outfit to intimidate the angels. A black satin cloth draped over his lower half and hung loosely over his waist. A gold waist belt to go with it.

The demons stopped snarling giving way for us to walk and went on their knees when we came. Adraniel walked with his hand in mine . The hoarde of angels gasped when they saw us and held their weapons tightly as if we were going to fight them.

"Brother you know I have no problem with you but you can't keep an angel against his will , that too in hell. How is he even in there?" Amanadiel asked confused.

"I would answer that but I don't know
" Lucifer said all cheery as if nothing was wrong and the other angels scoffed.

"You have practically kidnapped the boy. Who knows if you have manipulated him?" Amanadiel scoffed.

"You know what little angel, answer them yourself." Lucifer said rolling his eyes.

Adraniel stepped forward and the angels eyes filled with pity and anger. They are really restarted aren't they?

"You leave my brother right now , you filthy demon. You are so scared to fight that can't even step out of hell" Emmanuel , Adraniel's brother growled pointing his spear at me.
Lucifer and all seven of us stepped out towering over these little angels.

"Watch your tone you brat!" Pierce scoffed.

" Emmanuel !" Amanadiel warned.

" Brothers give us the angel and you can go on your merry way" Amanadiel offered. The angel's behind them just have a Chorus of hand him back and I really want to face palm.

What kind of idiots are they?
It's not like he's in chains or in cage.

" Amanadiel you know we don't have any problem with you but it would be better if you control these flock of angry sheep's that followed you here!" Ezekiel scoffed

" Emmanuel , stop please!" Adraniel spoke stepping out .
Emmanuel immediately came forward to grab Adraniel but was stopped by me.

" Adraniel come, we are here to save you from the hold of these demon's . You are free you can come home now Adraniel. To me , to Emily to ma and pa ." He tried to coax him but Adraniel raised his hand telling him to stop .

" I know Emmy , but I don't want to.

I chose to stay with him. I don't want to leave him. I love him, Emmanuel.
Father sent me to find the true meaning of love and I did, in his arms. I'm happy here brother I'm not some prisoner as you think. I'm not being held here against my wishes , I'm here because I chose to. So please Emmanuel leave and let my friends go, Elijah didn't commit treason I asked him for his vow you know angels can't break their vows, so please brother leave him and my friends .
I'm happy here , truly happy . " Adraniel said And I circled my arms around his waist and he snuggled closer to me.
I kissed his cheek and he looked up to me and smiled.