Chapter 23 - Roses Of The Dead

(mention of light smut randomly)

Adraniel's Pov:

It's been two weeks since I've been here in hell or is it seems like that. Time here in hell is so weird and confusing , everything is really slow and according to that it may be a month on earth. My phone tells me it's already the end of October. I came here in September.

Perhaps I could say it has been, interesting to live in hell.

When I came here I got lots of looks from demon workers but I'm fine now after Lucien's abuse to that demon and Lucifer's words.

Now no demon here even bats an eye at me. They secretly glance and move on so not to offend me or their master. They just pass by me and talks to or basically replies to me only if I ask something and I'm fine with that.

Lucifer not only gave me a set of clothes to wear in hell, special clothes, he also gave me one of his rings so that no one messes with me and if I get lost I can just call him using that. Which I do for silly reasons.
I'm sure I have annoyed the hell out of Lucien in these few days. The irony of that sentence, hah!

I spent first few days with Lucien showing me around the hell, he took me to the region he ruled. When he showed me his throne , damn I was entranced.

His castle and throne room were filled with images of sex, all kinds of sex, you'd want to dig a hole and bruy yourself in it from embarassmet and shock kind of Sex.

His interior was made of paintings of naked men and women. There was weird vibe in the region. Everyone there looked at me in lust. The place was filled with succubus and incubs. The tortures were not worth describing.

The throne room though, was marvelous.  Lucien had changed into his demon form and had covered his groin with a black silk sheet.  He had removed me all clothes in an blink of an eye. I blushed when he did that. He told me to kneel by his legs and put my head on his thighs. I did and when he had told me to look forward a huge mirror showed us the position we were in.

He leaned back smirking and I sat the mesmerized.  That, that looked so , so right. The image looked so good I told Lucien that I fely right.

He had sinfully whispered in my ear ,' that's where you belonged little slut' and I had been hard and blushing.

I got my inspiration and told Lucien to stay.  I asked him if someone could take a picture and he smirked before calling one of his servants. I had sat between his legs and took his dark coloured penis in my hands. My face was flushed by the thought of this.
I told Lucien to learn back and look handsome and he did that. While I had stared right into the camera while I had been sensually holding his cock and looking at the camera with lustful expression with a flushed face.

I was going to paint it and Lucien was delighted. I had already finished that painting and was waiting for Lucien to come back. When Lucien knew I had been safe here he went up to handle things. Shit was not good above. They were pretending Lucifer had run off with me as captive. Lucien would come back and spend time with me but he had gone last night and said he was going to return tomorrow. That was too long.

I didn't know what to do?
I can't go and explore alone. Lucien said it was dangerous.

Being held here was Boring.

Though it was boring I can't help but feel giddy , it's not everyday demons and devils protect you from the angels.

Anyway about my boredom, I'm sure I'm not asking that asshole again. A few days ago I had really annoyed him by my blabbering and when I told him I was bored the motherfucker told me to ride Cerberus , cause apparently 'thats what he did when he was bored'.