Chapter 19 - Guilty Pleasure

-

Warning Smut in the chapter later on
Let me warn you the smut scene is going to be graphic and white erotic.

Also the arts not mine but it's so cute. Just imagine Lucien and Adraniel wrapped together like this.
-

Adraniel's Pov:

When I woke up to my head pounding and I had no energy to stand or either move.

With all the energy I had I managed to turn around and glance at the room. I was in our bed but Lucien wasn't there.
I can't remember anything.

What happened? I sat up and my headache grew worse.
My stomach twisted and I frantically got out of the bed and ran to the bathroom.
I heaved into the toilet and threw up.
I kept heaving and by the time I was finished I stared into a messed up version of myself in the mirror.

I stared at my clothes and realised I went  to club last night. I must have drank alot , god How much did I drink?
I went to my bed to sleep more and found two advils and a a glass of water with a note that said.

'you must have a hangover take these and don't worry I went to jog! '

-Lucien

You're a saviour, Lucien. I gulped the advils down and turned around.
As I took another gulp my eyes fell on my painting.
Lucifers painting.

Lucifer?
LUCIFER!!!

I WENT DRINKING WITH LUCIFER!!
I ran back to the bathroom mirror and glanced at the bruise on my neckl.
I thought it was nothing but now i remember it's a hickey.

Shit shit shit shit shit! Did I sleep with him in my drunk state?
Fuck me!! I'm in a relationship with Lucien and I cheated on him.

Wait a minute, I remember more. Uh wait he gave it to me to fend off people. And Lucien left that note. Maybe I didn't sleep with him.
Yes I know I didn't sleep with him.
Phew I remember everything now.

I went back to my bed and sat down. Damn that little bitch. If I'd even done a little bit of something he would've clouded my mind with lust and those memories forever. Stupid devil.

I don't know if I was being paranoid or something but I was sure I heard a chuckle.

I looked up and the painting of Lucifer seems to stare at me and mock me.

Oh yeah he's coming to get it this morning. Shit I haven't coated it yet.
He said he'd be here soon.
It won't take much time for the glaze to dry.
I got up from the bed and coated it with a layer glaze. It shone brightly when I kept it in the sunlight to dry . The sun gave the painting a realistic effect and it would help it dry sooner.

I shrugged off my yesterdays clothes and dove into my bed to sleep again.

My eyes felt droopy and I had lost myself into a small nap again. The next time I woke up was when my alarm rang at 10. Damn it's already 10.
I had gone to sleep around 8 or something.

I stretched and groaned as my back cracked. I stood up and adjusted my boxers. I was reeking , a  weird sweaty musky smell so I went to take a shower.

I rubbed myself properly with a loofa as hot water washed down the tiredness of my body. When I was done I smiled as I smelled of wild berries.  Moisturizing my shaved skin felt good.