Chapter 14 - Revelations

Entire chapter is about back story, legends and myths.

.

Adraniel's Pov:

They all looked at me like I had grown two heads. It was then, any amount of alcohol that was in our system left and I realised they didn't know that.

I mean , yeah I'm the prince of Heaven and it can be complicated but hello?

They were still staring at me. No one blinked or talked , they just kept staring at me.

"What?" Daniel asked.

"What is it can someone tell me? God why am I the only human here?" He added whining.

"I believe we will talk about it in the living room." I said and got up.

I took their plates and kept them in the sink while they stared at me and Lucien with various expressions.

"Lucien?" Pierce said .

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Not only you went after an angel you had to go after an Adielson?! Now I remember who he is?!" Pierce shouted at Lucien.

"Ok ok come on all of you come here in the couch.
I said right now!" I shouted and before they could argue like kids ,I made them sit on the couches while Daniel sat between Williams' legs.

"I didn't know he was that , no offense Adraniel , assholes son! I found out about this just today " Lucien replied.

"We literally mocked about his birth with Lucifer. " Sebastian snickered as he mentioned.

"What?"I asked confused.

"When you were born, Adiel and Catherine along with the twins of theirs , they were on earth.

Catherine wanted to celebrate your birthday on earth. How humans would.
Lucifer found out , he and us crashed your birthday party. " William said and I stared at them.

" Lucien's new found lover is his long lost nephew!" Sebastian howled in laughter.

"Shut up it does not work that way!!" Lucien groaned.

"This is bad." Greyson remarked.

"Indeed. Remember the prophecy Lucifer told us about. Even 'they' believed it. "Ezekiel replied.

"What prophecy? Who are they?" I asked, damn I was confused too.

"They are other brothers. The first batch of angels . The archangels. " Gaston said.

" It's not a prophecy , it was more like something our father said.

Not long ago, the heavens and Hell were at war again. The reason was , we never really know. It's just that we see each other and we fight.

So apparently our parental figures were done with us. "  William said.

"What?" I asked.

"You see our parents don't have humanoid figures. The parents that took care of us, were just a small part of the divine feminine and masculine energy.  The universe in vast and consist of multiple realities. You might know there is not just not one universe either. The masculine and divine energy divides itself into various versions. The reason for different religions is that they appeared in different forms.