Chapter 13 - Lost and Found

.

Adraniel's Pov:

" Please forgive me." He said and I looker into his tearful eyes. Before I could really get in terms of what he was saying or trying to do he pushed me away and I felt like I was being pushed out of a barrier cause he and the property was there but suddenly it all had disappeared.

My face morphed into one of shock and I flew forward and here and there trying to find it.

I tried calling him. I shouted out his name but just in a blink of an eye everything was gone.

I finally got what he meant by all the things he was saying.

He had freed me.
That's wasn't much shocking but the
' I'm Falling for you Adraniel and I don't wanna stop falling.' is what made my heart do weird twist in my chest.

I remembered what they said , that No angel can penetrate their barrier of protection on their lairs.

A gust of wind had pushed me away towards the city area.
He had freed me. He wanted me to go away?

I looked back at the city and then at the place the mansion was supposed to be.
Just like that , after months he finally lets me go after telling me he's sorry and ue regrets and that he is in love with me.
I flapped my wings and flew away.

As I kept flying high in the sky ,his words rang in my mind.

'if you love someone you set them free'

The reality hit me like a truck, I was free. I was free to go. I was finally free and I can leave . I have never been so happy yet so sad at the same time. Was he really letting me go?

I think it was good luck that I had kissed Ghouls and Gigi's head and flew out of the window.

It was sad that I had to leave them but I had to. I didn't belong here. I'm sure I heard Ghoul's howl. I flew higher and as far as away from here.

I was free to go home.
I suddenly felt delighted and aimed staight towards heaven. I kept flying higher and higher , the moonlight shining on my wings.
Just as I was about to fly above the clouds and reach to Heavens doors , a weird pain shot in my chest.

It wasn't anything physical , it was an emotional pain which felt like physically my heart was ripped out of my chest.
I circled in rounds confused. I was free why the hesitation? I could go to heaven, my home so why this pain? Why was I feeling sad.

I sat on a cloud and stared at the big cloud , if I would cross it I'll be in back in heaven.
But then I remembered and I realised why I was hesitant.

It has been 7 months. And 13 months in total since I had left heaven.
In those first 6 months no one, except Elijah had visited me or talked to me.
Even Elijah's visits were shortened because my father had put restrictions.

Even when I was down here I could feel my mother's stare, I could feel my siblings as if they were around me and I could practically hang out with Elijah whenever he sneaked here. But I could never feel my father's gaze or even sense his presence.

He had completely given up on me. Hadn't he? How could a father be so cruel to his own offspring and that too towards only one .
I hesitated , if I were to go back to heaven he would castrate me out again.

A weird giggle , no a small melodic hell like sound echoed around me and I looked here and there to find it.

I found nothing or that's what I thought because I heard It again and this time. A cool breeze wafted over me.