Chapter 12 - I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings

Adraniel's Pov:

It's been three weeks now since I have talked to Lucien. I don't even know why I am staying here anyway but I am. I don't know why but I don't want to go back too. I agree that Eleanor , Elijah, my mother or my siblings were worried but that's it, it was only them. My father , I somehow had a feeling he didn't cared.

As per Lucien, I was angry with him in the beginning but after a week the anger died down. Now I kind of feel bad for him. I don't to him, I don't even glance at him. He's been trying so hard to Apologise and gain my attention but I have been ignoring him. And for the past week I have been sleeping with Daniel in his room because William was out of city for a business trip. Sebastian tells me Lucien hasn't left his room since then and he's sulking very bad.

Daniel is nice though, I couldn't believe a human and a demon could end up as lovers that too ome.of the sins but anyway we became friends more likely brothers he was just like me, personality wise .

He was sadistic though he told me his story when he got kidnapped.
And being an angel I should frown and tell him he shouldn't do it and stay away from demon's instead what I did was laugh. Yes, a full blown laugh that made me fall from the bed.

I met the sins and they were okay.

Few of them tried to act cold but quickly became nice to me.
L

ike Sebastian was totally cool and William too since the beginning.
Ezekiel and Greyson ,and Pierce were still wary of me but they weren't being ignorant or mean. Gaston was nice and he'd make me nice meals and I'd make my famous drinks and martinis.
They were cold in the beginning but they couldn't stay cold any longer to me. They somehow warmed at me and they were obviously quite surprised when they found out I cuss like a truck driver. I don't know what's so surprising but they would make me cuss and laugh out loud.

Everyone talked to me instead of him. I craved him as much as I decided him. He was sulking and I was too. I was still angry and disappointed at him.

He could have come to talk to me but he didn't. I mean he did once but that day I was very depressed and sent him away but after that he never came again. It made me sad and pissed both.
William said he was busy in self loathing which he never did.

I wanted to go and comfort him but I don't want to , he fucked up and it has to be him that should apologise and come to me.

Ghoul and Gigi never left my side and Daniel bitched about it all day complaining to William about me stealing Gigi from him.
I giggled when I saw him sitting in Williams' lap and muttering 'stupid angel stole my pet' while glaring at me playfully .

I realised they weren't as they were always told by my father. He told me they were cruel and ruthless. If you get to know them well they are nice.

"We are cruel and ruthless but not for you , which by the way you should be happy my brother likes you a lot and we do too which is a surprise for us. But since you're an angel of love. It's kinda explanatory but then again confusing since it never worked on us why now?" Sebastian said, oh did I forget to tell he was cuddling me right now for god knows why ? Oh yeah he was sloth and would rather spend his day sleeping and lazing around than anything else.

" Dont bring my pathetic father in it!"he growled in my neck and I giggled but then I stopped and turned around.

" Stop invading my mind , privacy bitch!" I slapped his arm.